Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Hazard 1/14
i know there are plenty out there who have opinions on this one let’s get it on! This is a rivalry game and the Bulldogs are riding high. The Bulldogs haven’t had a ton of success against the Commodores lately so their fans will be there in droves. If you come to the game come early. Let’s hear your predictions!!!
Perry has won 13 straight games against Hazard, going back to Hazard last win on February 6, 2015.

Perry beat Hazard 4 times last year by a total of 17 points, with all the games being really close, Hazard just could not get over the hump.

Its a rivalry game, Perry has struggled out of blocks, but they have good players and Shannon will fix them. Hazard has been on a roll, winning the Wymt and the All A,, but this will be their 3rd hard game in 4 days and coming off championship game, you can maybe expect a let down.

Should be a good game, good luck to both teams, keep it clean and enjoy the atmosphere.
Would love to be there in person. The atmosphere for these rivalry games are always fun to witness. I will be working it at the station though. Still not the same.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Hazard by 11
The atmosphere will be rocking for sure. Perry is always a tough environment to play. Hazard has senior leaders that will not be affected by the noise and rivalry talk.

Hazard by 7
Hazard by 10 and the Bulldogs are very disciplined. Hazard is playing very good team ball right now.
SmileyTown Wrote:i know there are plenty out there who have opinions on this one let’s get it on! This is a rivalry game and the Bulldogs are riding high. The Bulldogs haven’t had a ton of success against the Commodores lately so their fans will be there in droves. If you come to the game come early. Let’s hear your predictions!!!

i think the bulldogs have just a little to much horsepower for the Commodores this year they are rebuilding after a state tournament appearance last year. Hope for a good clean game. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Disagree with the 6.5 put back on the clock at the end of the game..idk why or how that happened but disagree..both played a great thought love seeing a game like this
That was a weak 5th foul melton called on Reed but i think the worst ref. ive seen in a long time called at least 3 of reeds 5 fouls [ mike melton ]
Congrats Bulldogs !! 💙💛💙💛💙💛
MADDBOMBER14 Wrote:Disagree with the 6.5 put back on the clock at the end of the game..idk why or how that happened but disagree..both played a great thought love seeing a game like this

Yes it was a great game. I agree about the clock there was only 7.2 seconds on the clock when he shot the free throws but that is water under the bridge was told the one referee who controlled the game told them what to reset the clock at. In my opinion Brian is one of the better refs in the region. But the other guy made most of the calls. All in all it was a great game and atmosphere. If this is any indication should be a great tournament.WYMT was extremely pleased I heard one of the most exciting games they have broadcast in a while.
Proud of Perry! Yes the time clock at the end of the game was off. And that 5 foul on Reed was a bad call!
Proud of Perry!! Yes I agree the time on the clock was off. The 5 foul on Reed was a bad call!!