•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurlock To Breathitt County???
Cat Daddy Wrote:I don't know if they would have beaten Beechwood or Walto-Verona, but I think they would have handled West Carter.

Beechwood would’ve beaten them by 50 without those 3. I think WV and WC would’ve beaten them in a much closer game though. Collins was the entire Breathitt offense.
I watched Breathitt a couple of times. They had more fire power than Collins. Slaughter was a weapon, the QB was solid. And O’Hara was great when he got the ball in his hands.
I think I speak for most players/coaches/parents when I say Piss or get off the pot AKA Go ahead and transfer / Confirm your kid is transferring OR drop it and let your team know you are staying. The longer you parents let rumors like this go on, the more likely your kids teammates/coaches are to get tired of the talk and say “good riddance”. Just remember, the grass is not always greener on the other side. That goes for any sport. Once you get out of your little town and play with competition that is just as good, if not better, you find that out pretty quick.
MountainBaller Wrote:I watched Breathitt a couple of times. They had more fire power than Collins. Slaughter was a weapon, the QB was solid. And O’Hara was great when he got the ball in his hands.

Slaughter was a weapon. But the first time they played legit competition last year was against Somerset and their QB’s combined for 3 interceptions.
We will see what Breathitt has week 1. They host Hazard on the 21st
Twitter: @tc_analytics

JuicedMtnGoat Wrote:We will see what Breathitt has week 1. They host Hazard on the 21st

That’s a solid game to put on the schedule for both teams.
Why not just go? What’s with all the drama and maybe’s? Good call by Leslie if they are doing all that talking they don’t want to be there anyways.
Breathitt couldn't beaten Walton Verona without Collins.
The people that really need to know already knows And your still wondering
DukeBoy Wrote:Breathitt couldn't beaten Walton Verona without Collins.

You may be right, but Collins played and Breathitt defeated Walton-Verona to win a regional championship. I'm not sure what point your trying to make, but if you take the best player off of any team, especially a 2A school, I'm sure it would make a big difference on the final outcome of a season.
Cat Daddy Wrote:You may be right, but Collins played and Breathitt defeated Walton-Verona to win a regional championship. I'm not sure what point your trying to make, but if you take the best player off of any team, especially a 2A school, I'm sure it would make a big difference on the final outcome of a season.

I believe the point is that Breathitt can not be a top 5 team without transfers.
My point is Collins isnt gonna be at Breathitt next year and Spurlock isnt as big of an impact player as CA. There isn't gonna be that threat of a 90 yard touchdown run every single play.
eagles31 Wrote:The people that really need to know already knows And your still wondering

Then he should have already left... Period.
DukeBoy Wrote:My point is Collins isnt gonna be at Breathitt next year and Spurlock isnt as big of an impact player as CA. There isn't gonna be that threat of a 90 yard touchdown run every single play.

O’Hara and Spurlock will be much more of a power run duo.
Ohara gonna play RB because Jaylin Turner will be QB1?
DukeBoy Wrote:Ohara gonna play RB because Jaylin Turner will be QB1?

I don’t know about that but O’hara still carried the ball 59 times last year which was second on the team. I would expect him to be second on the team in carries again this year. Moving O’Hara to rb would be interesting though.
Unless he's at Perry.. Heard he wants to be QB.. Also heard he'd been wanting to Transfer since his Freshman year... Just hearsay til proven true, though..
I Rule The World Wrote:Unless he's at Perry.. Heard he wants to be QB.. Also heard he'd been wanting to Transfer since his Freshman year... Just hearsay til proven true, though..

O’Hara to PCC has been rumored on this site for about a year. I don’t see it happening, especially in his senior season.
Coaches kicked him out of the locker room over rumors. Its untelling were he will go. Big loss for leslie as he was a true leader for theme on the field an weight room. Ive talked to the kid many times aroud town or after games. Cant say nothing negative about the young man. Were ever him an his family goes i wish him the best of luck. But if he does end up at bc you can bet he will have the leslie gamed circled (big time)
This thread needs to be closed, it’s did nothing but cause more conflict than good.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)