•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
A WIN is a WIN!!!!!
Boyle administer said during pep rally them folks from the hollars up there couldn’t count to a 109
#55PirateFan Wrote:What's going on with all this "count to 100 and holler" stuff? What did I miss?

Surely you haven’t been under a rock in one of those hollers the last couple of days!😂
So much for holding JC under 100 yards 😂😂. If I had the money, I’d put a billboard up on 460 of that jackass.

Congrats JC Golden Eagles, 2019 Class 4A State Champions.

#HollerBoys
#StateChamps
Matney ranked right up there with the other greats. I’m glad to see JC win this one.
#55PirateFan Wrote:What's going on with all this "count to 100 and holler" stuff? What did I miss?

It was a video of a Boyle County principle that said the kids from the hollows of are area couldn’t count to a hundred but it is on that thread in a video
What is a hollow???
Confusednicker:
So proud to be a JC graduate. What a win for those boys and they deserve it. Great season for Boyle Co they could compete with any team in the state but this one belongs to the Golden Eagles!!!
Congratulations Johnson Central! You only had to count to 21 for a championship.
Congrats to Johnson Central, it was a good game And congrats to Boyle also
That comment that the Boyle admin. Made was wrong and shouldn’t have been made. But the same arrogance that Boyle displayed is being displayed by others on here right now..... I don’t have a dog in the fight but I try to look at all sides. Most of it isn’t coming from JC fans so what’s that say about the other programs you’re representing?? Ride me all you want too! I’m glad JC won because of the comments but act with class.
We can’t count to a hundred and we all go to family reunions to meet women! I didn’t know Boyle county was such a sprawling metropolis!
Spud6 Wrote:Oh yeah. And that’s three state championships coming back to the EKY to these hollers!

Make that 4. There are Mountains in Pulaski County...I’ve seen them myself...😂 Welcome to Kroger Holler!!!
Congratulations to the best team in 4a, we’re all proud of boys .I really enjoyed the live stream from Tuscaloosa . Go Eagles . job well done, thanks for all your hard work .
Congrats JC. The East ruled in Lexington this weekend
Awesome win for Coach Matney & his boys!! I can’t help but fill up with pride for what these ol’ mountain boys have done this weekend & this one may be the most impressive!! Of the 12 teams representing the 6 classes this weekend, the 15th regions is HOME TO FOUR OF THEM with 3 being State Champions!! BY FAR the most dominant region in Kentucky high school football!! And I got bad news for everyone else, WE AINT GOING ANYWHERE!! Again congratulations to the Johnson Central program, fan base & community!!
Hound05 Wrote:That comment that the Boyle was wrong and shouldn’t have been made. But the same arrogance that Boyle displayed is being displayed by others on here right now..... I don’t have a dog in the fight but I try to look at all sides. Most of it isn’t coming from JC fans so what’s that say about the other programs you’re representing?? Ride me all you want too! I’m glad JC won because of the comments but act with class.

Don’t be a party pooper!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Don’t be a party pooper!

Hahaha. I know I know... I wanted to eat them alive after we beat them last year after all of the “best team ever” “we’d beat trinity” etc.... but I held back, everyone’s day comes. Plus the team didn’t have anything to do with it, so I feel for the kids. But don’t get me wrong, after those comments I’m glad JC won just because of the arrogance of some. But 99% of Boyle fans are great people thag ive became close to. And I feel for them and their kids.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We can’t count to a hundred and we all go to family reunions to meet women! I didn’t know Boyle county was such a sprawling metropolis!

Hey man, are you insulting my wife?! It’s none of your business, or anyone else’s for that matter where & how we met!! But, having children with extra limbs is a bit of a challenge!! Haha
Unbelievable team win for JC and hats off to Ryley Preece. Played a huge role in the clutch.

Thought Boyle’s decision making was borderline arrogant by their staff. As if they thought that there was no way JC could hang with them athletically and they kept going for big plays that simply were not there like they were used to.

Really fun game to watch and the better executing team definitely won.

Did you lose your phone or has your power been out 😂?
I am sure there are people in every county that can not count to 100. It’s not a “holler” exclusive thing.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Don’t be a party pooper!

Confusednicker: I know what your saying and would be tempted but a lot of what has been said doesn’t represent the Boyle Co fan base as a whole so I tend to agree with Hound don’t let yourself stoop to those levels the win speaks for itself...
Boomer_Sooner Wrote:Hey man, are you insulting my wife?! It’s none of your business, or anyone else’s for that matter where & how we met!! But, having children with extra limbs is a bit of a challenge!! Haha
Extra limbs? Hey they can carry more bags of groceries in the house ����
Congratulations Johnson Central. You have a great team!
That was a great game.

Johnson Central made all the necessary plays in the second half.

Reese Smith and Colwick are stars for Boyle County. Those two put the team on their back. Smith also saved Boyle a few times with some big time tackles.

Johnson Central has a great group football players and each of them played their hearts out tonight.

Congrats Eagles!!!

#15thRegionFootball
Boomer_Sooner Wrote:Hey man, are you insulting my wife?! It’s none of your business, or anyone else’s for that matter where & how we met!! But, having children with extra limbs is a bit of a challenge!! Haha

You know your a redneck when you’re mowing grass and you find a car!
So which one is it Boyle fans? Was Johnson Central better than what you thought they were or is Boyle not as good as the rest of the state said they were?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Unbelievable team win for JC and hats off to Ryley Preece. Played a huge role in the clutch.

Thought Boyle’s decision making was borderline arrogant by their staff. As if they thought that there was no way JC could hang with them athletically and they kept going for big plays that simply were not there like they were used to.

Really fun game to watch and the better executing team definitely won.

You know I’ve kind of noticed the same thing the past two years. Very questionable coaching in both games. Chuck smith is a legend and has the titles to back it. But it’s almost like I’m close games- his ego maybe?- won’t let him adapt or change his game plan. I watched us shut their offense completely down last year with hardly no adjustment. Same plays over and over that we were completely shutting down and no change. This time, same homer run type plays, deep bombs to smith, In crucial moments and plays. He had two other GREAT WRs on the other side of the field. One of them basically kept them in this game tonight, but sparingly went to him even though he scored for them, and kept several drives alive and stopped the clock when needed.

Has smith fell victim to the psychology of it all? Meaning he knows he has a superior athlete in smith so he just keeps going to him and waiting for “it” to happen?
Great game, Wow, congratulations to Johnson Central!
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next