•  Previous
  • 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
FoSho Wrote:We got a comfortable lead and it started raining in the second half. Therefore we didn't have to run that pass. We in turn used it against JC in the very first play knowing that they had seen it on film. It would have been a TD if one - Reese Smith was 100% or two - JC weak side defender wasn't a badass.

Injuries are part of the game. I had never seen Smith play before the State Championship. If he wasn’t healthy, then I’d love to watch a game where he was healthy. Also, as far as players not being 100%, JC QB Riley Preece wasn’t healthy either. A healthy Riley Preece would have busted loose for a TD on a few of the runs he had in this game.

Boyle had a great season. Congrats to them.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I suggest that you review every one of your posts for the past two years. There are good reasons why so many members outside of Boyle County fans share a negative impression of you. Your answers are in those posts.

lol, I'm getting PMs from Boyle Co. fans who are embarrassed by him...
FoSho Wrote:Specific example of what I meant by "vanilla offense"...in the semis we ran Smith in the "Wildcat" and it was to set Louisville Central up on the double reverse pass.

We got a comfortable lead and it started raining in the second half. Therefore we didn't have to run that pass. We in turn used it against JC in the very first play knowing that they had seen it on film. It would have been a TD if one - Reese Smith was 100% or two - JC weak side defender wasn't a badass.

Once again...what I meant by the "don't mean squat" was the outcome of said scrimmage. And it doesn't.

Ex. in 2017 preseason scrimmage Madison Central beat Boyle Co 21-0. By years end we'd put a running clock on them by halftime.

Apparently "bad" enough to kick your "ass".
Redneck Wrote:Injuries are part of the game. I had never seen Smith play before the State Championship. If he wasn’t healthy, then I’d love to watch a game where he was healthy. Also, as far as players not being 100%, JC QB Riley Preece wasn’t healthy either. A healthy Riley Preece would have busted loose for a TD on a few of the runs he had in this game.

We didn't even have our full back for the game either. Never played one down. . That is why Devon Johnson was playing FB.
Bob Seger Wrote:Apparently "bad" enough to kick your "ass".

For what it’s worth I think he was complimenting the young man who was playing on the weak side.
Bob Seger Wrote:Apparently "bad" enough to kick your "ass".

I think ya might have misunderstood him on that one bub.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:For what it’s worth I think he was complimenting the young man who was playing on the weak side.

Yeah Bob I think you should apologize...
Redneck Wrote:Injuries are part of the game. I had never seen Smith play before the State Championship. If he wasn’t healthy, then I’d love to watch a game where he was healthy. Also, as far as players not being 100%, JC QB Riley Preece wasn’t healthy either. A healthy Riley Preece would have busted loose for a TD on a few of the runs he had in this game.

For what it’s worth Smith was around 70% speed wise with the sprained ankle but that didn’t cost Boyle the game the 5 turnovers was their undoing, plus JC played almost a perfect game and executed their game plan to perfection.

Once again congrats to JC they played the best game and deserved to win.
single shot Wrote:Yeah Bob I think you should apologize...

I apologize FoSho….

Did I do good?
Bob Seger Wrote:I apologize FoSho….

Did I do good?

It's all good.

I apologize as well.
This should qualify me for the Nobel peace prize...
single shot Wrote:This should qualify me for the Nobel peace prize...

You've inspired me to take the old John & Yoko records "off the shelf".

I'm all ready to Give Peace a Chance.

:igiveup::igiveup:
Congrats to you guys and the players involved on a great season I’m hoping we get to move forward here I enjoy the dialogue on here most the time and look forward to next season, Merry Christmas hope everyone has one filled with great memories and most of all that sees there families safe through the New Years...
single shot Wrote:Congrats to you guys and the players involved on a great season I’m hoping we get to move forward here I enjoy the dialogue on here most the time and look forward to next season, Merry Christmas hope everyone has one filled with great memories and most of all that sees there families safe through the New Years...

Same to you buddy. I wish everyone a safe and great Christmas and New Year!
FoSho Wrote:This is all BS.

Give examples and we can discuss. Otherwise you are FOS.

I don't talk bad about kids. I don't bad mouth teams.

Go read some of your posts about Braedon Sloan. You know, the First Team All-State Running Back that you were very dismissive of? Guess you got to experience that "Big Boy" football firsthand that you were talking about him running into.

I noticed that after you predicted Wayne County to have less than 50 yards rushing as a team you didn't have anything positive to say about Sloan who put up 101 yards and a touchdown against Johnson Central while having to play quarterback-- with no preparation.

You bring this on yourself.
Playing QB killed him too or he would have had more. JC still would have won, but Sloan can fill a stat chart
Bob Seger Wrote:You've inspired me to take the old John & Yoko records "off the shelf".

I'm all ready to Give Peace a Chance.

:igiveup::igiveup:

Even with the Tomcats posters, plus a man that called me old for being a grandfather and is listening to John and Yoko’s record’s isn’t a spring chicken either. I am old but feel young sometimes when my medications kick in, hahahaha
Patriot1 Wrote:Even with the Tomcats posters, plus a man that called me old for being a grandfather and is listening to John and Yoko’s record’s isn’t a spring chicken either. I am old but feel young sometimes when my medications kick in, hahahaha

Confusednicker:

Merry Christmas Patriot!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Confusednicker:

Merry Christmas Patriot!!

You have a great one and a happy new year
Again, fosho clearly doesn’t really understand the game of football....even at an elementary level. We need not hold him to a very high standard. Hopefully he can learn something about the game in his humility. I graciously accept his apology and I’m willing to move forward.
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)