Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 44 KCD 20
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats Tigers!
Tigers Big men proved too much for the Bearcats to handle! KCD’s Front line was Spent, after the first half!
Congrats Paintsville. Tigers are tougher than a Golden Corral steak
KCD was probably the biggest failure of the RPI system
Grant Ray. Heard the young man went out in an ambulance in the first quarter? What’s the word on him? Hoping he’s ok!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Grant Ray. Heard the young man went out in an ambulance in the first quarter? What’s the word on him? Hoping he’s ok!

Dang, I hate to hear that Grant went down.
I predicted the Tigers by 3-4 TD’s. Honestly, had Grant Ray not went down and taken off by ambulance, I think the score would have been worse. Seemed to me like that let the air out of the boys for a few series. Prayers for Grant and a speedy recovery. Hate to see that happen to anyone, especially a Senior. He was the anchor and leader of the OL.
Hopefully everyone else came out unscathed and will be healthy against Pikeville.

Congrats Tigers. Keep Grinding.