Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 15th Region will have four teams playing for a state championship
Johnson Central vs. Boyle County in the 4A game.

Belfry vs. Bell County in the 3A game.

Pikeville vs. Paintsville in the 1A game.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
That’s awesome!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The wymt mountain teams have 6 out of 12 teams which is also very impressive.
Liking this new RIP system. Great for EKY teams this season
The Friday games will be all eastern Kentucky teams.

Pikeville vs. Paintsville - 1A.
Belfry vs. Bell County - 3A.
I think this rpi has done what it was designed to do. Get the best teams in the finals which I believe it has done.
It’s funny remembering the comments the past few months on here. RPI is basically gonna measure the best teams after a complete season. People were out of their minds about 5 weeks ago over it. Calling it garbage. Everyone kept saying it’ll work itself out. And for the most part it did. I hope those who were going nuts over it the first half of the season remember the end of this years. But they won’t haha. I do think it needs some tweaking, I’ve said that since we adopted it. But once again I will say, it’s a step in the right direction, and provides a path for an even better version of it in years to come.
The real winner in all of this is the city of Salyersville.

Stop there and get your tummy's full.
I still think we should go back 4 classes but keep the RPI system.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The real winner in all of this is the city of Salyersville.

Stop there and get your tummy's full.

Confusednicker:

When I was going to EKU I always stopped there to fuel up, grab some snacks and drinks.:truestory:
What’s most impressive is that the city of Louisville went 0-3 against the 15th region tonight! The balance of power in 1A-4A has shifted east in a BIG WAY!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:What’s most impressive is that the city of Louisville went 0-3 against the 15th region tonight! The balance of power in 1A-4A has shifted east in a BIG WAY!!!

Wow.... that is the stat of the night.

I would have to say that has never happened before in the playoffs.... the 15th region going 3-0 (or better) vs. Jefferson County teams, public or private on the same night.

:redboxer:
Look for the RPI to go away soon now that the Central and Western side of the state are missing from Championship weekend
pappy Wrote:Look for the RPI to go away soon now that the Central and Western side of the state are missing from Championship weekend

Missing? Where are Mayfield and Boyle County located?
pappy Wrote:Look for the RPI to go away soon now that the Central and Western side of the state are missing from Championship weekend

5a and 6a will always have Central and Western Kentucky teams because there aren't any in Eastern Kentucky.
Pretty sure Boyle County is in Central KY.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:What’s most impressive is that the city of Louisville went 0-3 against the 15th region tonight! The balance of power in 1A-4A has shifted east in a BIG WAY!!!

Absolutely
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Johnson Central vs. Boyle County in the 4A game.

Belfry vs. Bell County in the 3A game.

Pikeville vs. Paintsville in the 1A game.

64black&gold Wrote:Pretty sure Boyle County is in Central KY.

Yes... Boyle County is about as Central Kentucky as you can get, but I wasn't talking about Boyle County.

If you will notice, the teams that are bolded and/or with color are the 15th region teams.