Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 46 Taylor County 28
Final.

Congratulations Bobcats!!!!!
Congrats to Bell. Dudley back in the big show
Congratulations Bell County Bobcats see y’all in Lexington :Cheerlead
Congrats to Bell.
Good job bell. Should be interesting to say the least next week.
Great win for Bell County. And what an amazing rebuild! We were a dumpster fire 3 years ago. This group has been amazing! 1 more to go!!
Big Dudley Hilton is 3-0 in State championship games.
Shew, It's been awhile! Taylor Co. never quit, got 2 good running backs that gave us fits!
Taylor Co had 2 of the top 7 rushers in 3A this season. Both are legit backs.
BellCo18 Wrote:Taylor Co had 2 of the top 7 rushers in 3A this season. Both are legit backs.

Yep, and one of the missed about 3 and a half games...Cause he pulled them out of the fire against us at halftime! If Oliver was 25 pounds bigger he'd be almost unstoppable. Dude is one of the better 145 to 150 pound runners I've ever seen. And with Tre Goodin playing at EKU next year, yeah, he's legit.

But...the Bell county QB is maybe even more legit. He was the best athlete on the field, a hair better than Taylor's best, IMO. Bell was more physical and seemed bigger, or "muscular bigger" than Taylor on the line. Bell's power back was impressive. I was looking for that speedy back they had last year and didn't see him but this new kid (new to me anyways), is a load and runs hard.
Way to go Bobcats!
Taylor Co's O was never the problem. Their D never got to where their O was.
That sounds like Bell County's problem last year.
smoke1015 Wrote:Yep, and one of the missed about 3 and a half games...Cause he pulled them out of the fire against us at halftime! If Oliver was 25 pounds bigger he'd be almost unstoppable. Dude is one of the better 145 to 150 pound runners I've ever seen. And with Tre Goodin playing at EKU next year, yeah, he's legit.

But...the Bell county QB is maybe even more legit. He was the best athlete on the field, a hair better than Taylor's best, IMO. Bell was more physical and seemed bigger, or "muscular bigger" than Taylor on the line. Bell's power back was impressive. I was looking for that speedy back they had last year and didn't see him but this new kid (new to me anyways), is a load and runs hard.

Speedy back we had last season transferred to Pineville and sitting at home now.
smoke1015 Wrote:Yep, and one of the missed about 3 and a half games...Cause he pulled them out of the fire against us at halftime! If Oliver was 25 pounds bigger he'd be almost unstoppable. Dude is one of the better 145 to 150 pound runners I've ever seen. And with Tre Goodin playing at EKU next year, yeah, he's legit.

That’s why I like our chances against Belfry. The difference in that game will be can Belfry stop our QB plus our rb’s with a big and physical Oline?
BellCo18 Wrote:Speedy back we had last season transferred to Pineville and sitting at home now.

WTH did he do that?
smoke1015 Wrote:WTH did he do that?

I guess he wanted to play for his dad who was the new head coach of Pineville, head coach-randy Frazier, transfered running back from Bell to Pineville Colby Frazier
Not his dad my friend
Congrats to the Bobcats! Not finished yet. See you guys in a couple days. Safe travels.
BellCo18 Wrote:That’s why I like our chances against Belfry. The difference in that game will be can Belfry stop our QB plus our rb’s with a big and physical Oline?

I guess we'll find out Friday night...….