Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co/Central (Updates)
Boyle forces a 3 & out to start the game and partially blocks the punt. Rebels fumbled inside the redzone and Central is currently putting together a nice drive.

Yellow Jackets certainly pass the eye test.

Live Stream:
End of the 1st quarter. 0-0.

It'll be 4th down from the BC 1 for Central when the 2nd qt begins.

If I'm Central I go for it.
Touchdown Central from inside the Boyle County 1 after a false start.

6-0 Central after a blocked XP
Touchdown Boyle Co

Lanter completes a pass to #9 and he walks into the end zone.

Rebels gashed Central that drive. Nice response.
Central chipping away at that clock. If you can successfully do it, that’s a huge key in beating Boyle.
Hound05 Wrote:Central chipping away at that clock. If you can successfully do it, that’s a huge key in beating Boyle.

They ate the first quarter up. Boyle Co folks aren't used to that.
Folks say a prayer for Central starting QB. Leaving in an ambulance.
FoSho Wrote:Folks say a prayer for Central starting QB. Leaving in an ambulance.

Prayers for central Qb
BlackcatAlum Wrote:They ate the first quarter up. Boyle Co folks aren't used to that.

They are it’s just been about a year😁.

Sheww man I hope that QB is ok. I didn’t see the play but was watching the live stream and came back and saw it
Boyle scores here it could be danger time for Central.
What a catch by Reese Smith!

Touchdown Boyle... 14-6 Rebels 6:30 left in the 2nd qt
That was a Mr. football catch......
Central with the INT at their own 28 yard line.

Central really needs points here going into halftime
Halftime

Boyle County leads, 14-6.

Central doing just enough to hang around.

Boyle gets the ball to start the 2nd half
They hold on to it after the INT and take it to the half 14-6
If it’s close in the 4th central will win. They close as well and anyone in the state.
Late update...

Boyle County comes out and marches right down the field and scores.... now up 21-6 with just under 8 mins left in the 3rd qt.
Man I’ll give central some credit. I think if they had their starting QB they could have made a game of this. But the rebels do what the rebels do in the end.
Hound05 Wrote:Man I’ll give central some credit. I think if they had their starting QB they could have made a game of this. But the rebels do what the rebels do in the end.

If they were able to throw the ball then this is a completely different game. They have the play makers, just can't get them out in space. Credit the Boyle D.
End of 3... Boyle leads, 24-6.
Touchdown Central... Hathaway keeps it and makes a cut on his way to the end zone that is SportsCenter worthy... 24-14, Boyle... Central has no timeouts left.

10:23 left
McDaniel just called game.... Boyle up 31-14.

7 mins left
Boyle to good to give up a 3 score advantage
E's Army Wrote:Boyle to good to give up a 3 score advantage

Central's offense isn't built to come from behind, especially since they lost their QB to a injury in the 2nd quarter.