Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy thanksgiving BGR family! Hope everyone has a blessed day filled with hanging out with family or friends or however you celebrate it.

A lot of things to be thankful for in my life and I take them for granted far too often!

Hope everyone has a great day!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Happy thanksgiving BGR family! Hope everyone has a blessed day filled with hanging out with family or friends or however you celebrate it.

A lot of things to be thankful for in my life and I take them for granted far too often!

Hope everyone have a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Well said. You all be safe
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...enjoy this time with your family.
Happy Thanksgiving

🍺 🦃
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, enjoy your meals and your families, tomorrow is game day
Happy Thanksgiving to all BGR, even when we don’t agree and have different opinions still wish nothing but the best for you. May God Bless you and your family and teams this Thanksgiving. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Sorry, no football game today like there has been before. Enjoy resting the fingers cause there will be plenty of posts tomorrow. Remember our loved ones, lost ones and our BGR brothers!!
🙏🏻 Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope you enjoy your meals and good times with family and friends!
Happy Thanksgiving BGR Posters :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving BGR Posters :Cheerlead
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your cousins.
pjdoug Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your cousins.

And a happy Thanksgiving to all of my cousin in Whitley County :Cheerlead
Happy Thanksgiving to all the BGR family ! Safe travels to all those that will be on the road Friday,and good luck as you compete.
May your bellies be full and your glasses empty. Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to all and I wish you all safe travels to and from your games tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Family, Friends and some High school football! We’ve got a good group of people on this site who at the end of the day are just passionate fans supporting their local athletes, what could go wrong with that? 😆
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Patriot1 Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all BGR, even when we don’t agree and have different opinions still wish nothing but the best for you. May God Bless you and your family and teams this Thanksgiving. As always GO PANTHERS!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you good people and the A-holes Confusednicker:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Family, Friends and some High school football! We’ve got a good group of people on this site who at the end of the day are just passionate fans supporting their local athletes, what could go wrong with that? 😆

Happy Thanksgiving!
Granny Bear Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
pjdoug Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to you good people and the A-holes Confusednicker:

There for a min I thought you forgot me
pjdoug Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to you good people and the A-holes Confusednicker:

Happy Thanksgiving PJDoug and you are still on my mind even if you call me a bad name, just kidding about that last thing.