•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry@Desales 11/29 3A State Semis
Lord Grantham Wrote:With all due respect, the candor falls short.

There was ONE Officer at the Bardstown game, and he was powerless to do anything. There were 3 “Event Staff” women who were all over 60 years old, and did absolutely and positively nothing. And I’m sorry, but the old guard Desales crowd stood idly by and watched it happen. They did nothing, and in all fairness could not have done anything because the ugly truth is that there are more bad actors than good actors. If I were from Belfry, I would bring weapons. They spit on players, and there was a fight in which a 9 year-old child was assaulted and hospitalized. They formed a postgame group that laughed at the inconsolate Tiger seniors, and a coach even participated from the locker room. This is neither hyperbole or sour grapes; I have several of the incidents on video. Be proud, Archdiocese, they are yours!

I truly hare that your players and fan base went thru such nonsense. This kind of behavior is completely inexcusable and should be addressed by the KHSAA , school and local law enforcement. Praying for the young child injured during the incident.
AngryMob Wrote:Agree, Scroggins always gave us FITS and I’m not sure he ever had a DLine at Central quite like this one...

Yeah, I'm hearing yalls D-Line is one of the best. Scroggins gave us our fair share of fits as well! Lol
#55PirateFan Wrote:Yeah, I'm hearing yalls D-Line is one of the best. Scroggins gave us our fair share of fits as well! Lol

You’re confused 55. AngryMob is one of us. lol
irishcard16 Wrote:You’re confused 55. AngryMob is one of us. lol

Lol! I thought he was a DeSales guy. Got caught up in all the stuff about the program and wasn't paying attention. My bad! Sorry AngryMob! 😂😂😂
AngryMob Wrote:Agree, Scroggins always gave us FITS and I’m not sure he ever had a DLine at Central quite like this one...

No disrespect intended.... but.....This DeSales Team is not the Central teams of old. Doesn’t mean they won’t beat Belfry. Doesn’t mean they don’t have a world of talent and ability. What it does mean is this.....they’re not Scroggins’ Louisville Central teams. Those teams were on another level. During those years.....Central was a Juggernaut, plain and simple.
Will this be the best D-Line the Pirates have faced all year?
#55PirateFan Wrote:Will this be the best D-Line the Pirates have faced all year?

Yes. #87 is a D-1 recruit and the real deal. #53 is the state’s #3 ranked heavyweight wrestler and has a non-stop motorcand very active hands. #5 Lewis is a speed rusher that changes direction well and is apparently a world-class trash talker.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Will this be the best D-Line the Pirates have faced all year?

If the stat reporting is correct they have 69.5 sacks and have only allowed 437 total yards rushing all year.

They have 23 takeaways on the season , 13 of those INTs so at least we can neutralize that part of their D :-)
AtlPirateFan Wrote:If the stat reporting is correct they have 69.5 sacks and have only allowed 437 total yards rushing all year.

They have 23 takeaways on the season , 13 of those INTs so at least we can neutralize that part of their D :-)

That's for damn sure! They won't be getting many INT's from us! 😂
Lord Grantham Wrote:Yes. #87 is a D-1 recruit and the real deal. #53 is the state’s #3 ranked heavyweight wrestler and has a non-stop motorcand very active hands. #5 Lewis is a speed rusher that changes direction well and is apparently a world-class trash talker.

#53 and #87 have combined for 40 tackles for loss and 40 sacks, they appear scary good on the limited film I’ve seen.

Offensively it doesn’t matter which player is at QB , Avery or Scroggins they both get they ball out quick and can hit the deep ball.
Lord Grantham Wrote:Yes. #87 is a D-1 recruit and the real deal. #53 is the state’s #3 ranked heavyweight wrestler and has a non-stop motorcand very active hands. #5 Lewis is a speed rusher that changes direction well and is apparently a world-class trash talker.

Wow. That's impressive. My son is the #10 ranked heavyweight wrestler right now (at least he was in the last rankings I saw). I know #53 well but I dont know any of the rest.
HB James Johnson seems to be their primary weapon of offense , #87 Scott Demetri goes both ways and appears to be their biggest receiving threat, they spread it around but of his 17 catches he has 313 yards and 8 tds giving him the lead in both categories
AngryMob Wrote:Last week was more fun when the opposition was showing their ass. I think that helped us.

Turkeysalad, do you care to say our kids aren’t worth a nickel and they’re slow and soft and don’t talk right? Just need some bulletin board stuff. Ashland made it a little easier.

both teams are overrated and mediocre at best.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:#53 and #87 have combined for 40 tackles for loss and 40 sacks, they appear scary good on the limited film I’ve seen.

Offensively it doesn’t matter which player is at QB , Avery or Scroggins they both get they ball out quick and can hit the deep ball.

Welp, all I know from the sound of it is the Big Red Machine better strap 'em up a little tighter and buckle down! Because one thing is for damn sure, we'll be there Friday night to find out first hand.

DeSales sounds like they have a very good team. Good luck to the Pirates and Colts. Like I said earlier, I hope nothing stupid happens that takes away from a very good game that more than likely will take place.
pirateforlife Wrote:Isn't Ty Scroggins an assistant coach at Desales? These are the best two teams in 3a. Winner of this game is your 3a state champion.

bull butter.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Yes, Coach Scroggins is at DeSales. And I agree, I think the winner of this game will, in the end, be the 2019 3A State Champs.
:dontthink Dudley is gonna show you who the best coach is Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Go Pirates! I hope I don't say this again for a long time.

Is this some backhanded witchcraft? Did you just cast some kind of voodoo spell? Wait I got it you’re an imposter Dougie, what did you do to the real pjdoug?
Wishing the Pirates the best of luck against DeSales and hopefully injury free for both teams. Predicting a close game, but the Pirates earn the win.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Wow! This is not good. It's a shame this type of things can happen.

I'm hearing that the Bardstown players were spit on during the game. If this is true, then the home team needs to be placed on the fan side of the field, not the visiting team. I don't like, or want trouble but I'll be damned if I sit back and watch my kid get spit on. If your close to the program, you might want to bring this up.
Colorado Kool-Aid. Now big man
You get the urge to spit a little beer
"Just open up your hand there
And spit it in your own ear
Won't be no trouble that way. Confusednicker:
❤️
Tell you what needs to happen and would solve the problem. Louisville plays at Kentucky next weekend. Move the game to the Cardinals stadium. Still be pretty much a home game for DeSales. Wouldn't have to worry about something stupid happening then plus you could keep fans separated. Am I just talking out of my butt or is this something that could/needs to happen?
#55PirateFan Wrote:Welp, all I know from the sound of it is the Big Red Machine better strap 'em up a little tighter and buckle down! Because one thing is for damn sure, we'll be there Friday night to find out first hand.

DeSales sounds like they have a very good team. Good luck to the Pirates and Colts. Like I said earlier, I hope nothing stupid happens that takes away from a very good game that more than likely will take place.

I seriously think Belfry's style of play will give them trouble, and test their patience.
footballmom33 Wrote:❤️

Glad you did that. That was something that didnt need to be on here, Lol. This is a very serious situation. If something isn't done, I'm thinking very serious about keeping #55 at home. I just talked to someone from DeSales and it's not good.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Is this some backhanded witchcraft? Did you just cast some kind of voodoo spell? Wait I got it you’re an imposter Dougie, what did you do to the real pjdoug?

No I don't like no witchcraft. lol. I hate to but I'm seriously cheering for the Pirates. I don't like anything from Indiana I mean Louisville Smile
#55PirateFan Wrote:Tell you what needs to happen and would solve the problem. Louisville plays at Kentucky next weekend. Move the game to the Cardinals stadium. Still be pretty much a home game for DeSales. Wouldn't have to worry about something stupid happening then plus you could keep fans separated. Am I just talking out of my butt or is this something that could/needs to happen?

Not a bad idea - But even stadiums of high school teams who are eliminated and have two sides of seating would be better. I’ve never seen their stadium but would assume St X has two sides? There’s at least 30 programs in Louisville and they aren’t all hosting... I’m sure someone could get something done. The Bardstown fans need to make their troubles known so there’s grounds to get it done.
pjdoug Wrote:I seriously think Belfry's style of play will give them trouble, and test their patience.

I think so to pj. But DeSales is a very good, tough, football team. Especially at home. The Pirates will no doubt earn the win if they get one.
AngryMob Wrote:Not a bad idea - But even stadiums of high school teams who are eliminated and have two sides of seating would be better. I’ve never seen their stadium but would assume St X has two sides? There’s at least 30 programs in Louisville and they aren’t all hosting... I’m sure someone could get something done. The Bardstown fans need to make their troubles known so there’s grounds to get it done.

Something better happen. I've talked to a few of my buddies about this. At first I didnt think it was that serious. But after talking to some people from DeSales and seeing what happened to the Bardstown people, KHSAA might need to be get involved. If it was just us adults, then I'd say have at it. But it's not. Its about teenage kids, on both teams, that could be hurt. This is a shame that were even having to talk about this. Why in the world hasn't something been done already?
pjdoug Wrote:both teams are overrated and mediocre at best.

Yea I'm starting to agree. Probably couldn't combine Desales and Belfry into one team and come within 30 of Bell. 😁
#55PirateFan Wrote:Tell you what needs to happen and would solve the problem. Louisville plays at Kentucky next weekend. Move the game to the Cardinals stadium. Still be pretty much a home game for DeSales. Wouldn't have to worry about something stupid happening then plus you could keep fans separated. Am I just talking out of my butt or is this something that could/needs to happen?

it's crazy that you have to worry about fans. The stupidity needs to stop.
pirateforlife Wrote:Yea I'm starting to agree. Probably couldn't combine Desales and Belfry into one team and come within 30 of Bell. 😁

Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next