Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Co @ Bell Co 11/29 3A State Semi
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I was worried you got cut off the Obama phone plan. Glad to see you got your minutes back.

About the game, it hurts to say but pulling for the mountains and bell. Bell 35-14. London is the best athlete again this Friday.

I believe 2face has only been on BGR now for a year. So his phone is a Trump phone :phone::phone: and someone once told me this area is about 80% republican. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I believe 2face has only been on BGR now for a year. So his phone is a Trump phone :phone::phone: and someone once told me this area is about 80% republican. Confusednicker:

Give the man a chance Obamacrats have created so many problems no one could fix them this quickly...and even Trump can’t fix the window licker from lynn camp...
64SUR Wrote:I believe 2face has only been on BGR now for a year. So his phone is a Trump phone :phone::phone: and someone once told me this area is about 80% republican. Confusednicker:

Trump don't hand out phones, he creates jobs😁
Lot of people under selling Taylor County. They were in the semis last year in 4A. Lost to an outragiously good Franklin Simpson team. This could be much closer than many expect.
I think Bell will take this game, but they dang sure will have to TAKE it!!

Taylor is no easy team. Bell will have home field advantage and that very well may be a major factor. Fingers crossed that the weather will cooperate.

Bell wins, in a hard fought knock down drag out contest!!!

Safe travels Taylor Co!!!
Bell Co 32
Taylor Co 13
Granny Bear Wrote:I think Bell will take this game, but they dang sure will have to TAKE it!!

Taylor is no easy team. Bell will have home field advantage and that very well may be a major factor. Fingers crossed that the weather will cooperate.

Bell wins, in a hard fought knock down drag out contest!!!

Safe travels Taylor Co!!!

You coming down tonight?
Didn’t one of Dudley’s assistant coaches take of Taylor Co just this year after Foley went to Southwestern?
single shot Wrote:Didn’t one of Dudley’s assistant coaches take of Taylor Co just this year after Foley went to Southwestern?

Yes. Defensive Cord Sam Marple. He’s TC head coach this season. Just another off the Dudley Hilton coaching tree.
BellCo18 Wrote:Yes. Defensive Cord Sam Marple. He’s TC head coach this season. Just another off the Dudley Hilton coaching tree.

Good for him he seems to have kept the program going in the right direction...I think it’s gonna be closer than most people think but Stephney will be the deciding factor he’s just to much for most teams to deal with...Kid should be playing on Saturday’s somewhere...Hope for any injury free game for both teams...
2face Wrote:Amazin some you on here talking bout corbyn
Go start ur own thred bout another yr without state championship

The funny part about this- outside of his IQ- is if you go back he is the one who initially brought corbin into all of this. Haha. Obsessed.......
BellCo18 Wrote:You coming down tonight?

No. Had Thanksgiving at my daughter's house yesterday in Lexington. I left early early this morning so I wouldn't have to deal with so many idiot drivers! Smile

Wore plumb out!!!
Radio stream?
Hound05 Wrote:Radio stream?

I believe bell is on the big one radio stations or live feed streamed , Breathitt and somerser is on bluegrass nation on Facebook
Is this game being televised
Trenches07 Wrote:Is this game being televised

Go to bluegrass sports nation on Facebook at 7.10pm
64SUR Wrote:Go to bluegrass sports nation on Facebook at 7.10pm

Found it but dont see the coverage. Can you post the link?