Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrick Douglass 44 Southwestern 8
Final
No surprise here. Should be the most competitive state semifinals out of the 6 classes.
5A will be definitely be the most competitive state semi-finals. I am really hoping to see a Douglass-Cov. Cath final!
Congrats to Freddie Doug
About what I expected. Congrats FD.
6 years- 5 region finals experiences... a lot of teams would kill for that. Congrats warriors on a good second half of the season.
Kywarrior14 Wrote:6 years- 5 region finals experiences... a lot of teams would kill for that. Congrats warriors on a good second half of the season.

Did they win any of them? Asking for a friend.
I drove by Fredrick Douglass school yesterday. Holy crap that place is incredible!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Walt Longmire Wrote:Did they win any of them? Asking for a friend.

Would have been nice to win one of those no doubt, but still an accomplishment that most schools would love to be able to claim
Congrats to SW for salvaging their season and turning things around. Happy for those Sr's.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Did they win any of them? Asking for a friend.

Is that better than 90% of the state? Asking for myself. Congrats on winning last night, I will be pulling for a state title to come back to the area.