Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 57 Walton-Verona 28
Breathitt started out slow, but finished things off with a running clock. Big game next week at Somerset.
57-28. Final Score!!
Cat Daddy Wrote:57-28. Final Score!!

Got it. Congrats to you all!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Offense look impressive but defense is gonna have play better!!! Still super proud of Bobcats and Coach Moore and all Coach staff!!! Walton-Verona had a lot fight and a lot pride the Bearcats played hard!!! Bobcats look great on Offense, they re hard offense to stop. Big win and moving on to Semis to play a really really good team in Somerset!!! Should be a fun game
Congratulations on the Regional Championship. Hopefully Somerset can somehow, some way find a way to keep it competitive next week.
Charles Collins is a special talent! Excited to see Breathitt v. Somerset next week!
D needs work this week. More concerned after tonight's game than before. WV was ok and well coached but Somerset is on another level. Bobcats need an awesome week of practice, a good game plan and most of all come out ready to play next Friday or they will be in trouble.
I know the bobcats needs a good week but the d played so so tonight but when it counted they stepped up and got some good stops. The wing offense is very hard to defend with all the movement and reverses
Congrats to Breathitt County
Congrats Breathitt County! Pretty impressive..
Good win for the bobcats! Somerset is gonna Score 60 if some adjustments aren’t made on defense but I expect the bobcats to make whatever adjustments needed to be ready to play Friday !
Walt Longmire Wrote:Congratulations on the Regional Championship. Hopefully Somerset can somehow, some way find a way to keep it competitive next week.

Play nice Walter, we plan on a wabbitt hunt at the grocery but the Bobcats didn't see the memo
Time for Breathitt to show they belong in the big boys club.
Bobcats on a mission. Congrats.