Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 41 Ashland 7
Final from CAM.

Congratulations Pirates!!!!
Let that be a lesson, Kitties. It’s better to show up and get smacked than to never have showed up at all.
I guess ASH-land can attribute this game to that (cough,cough) "schedule" they played this year.

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Oh my ...

Well done Pirates. TongueirateSho
Oh boy. Pirates are healthy for the first time. Thought this would be a game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Didn’t see this one coming, I expected a close game.
Surprised at the Score,But It Was What I Wanted To Happen To Those Meow-Meows,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:Surprised at the Score,But It Was What I Wanted To Happen To Those Meow-Meows,lol

Oh no doubt, glad that it happened but didn’t expect it.
I didn't expect a running clock either.
Total Domination from the Pirates tonight...!!!!!!
🤫
Absolute domination by the Pirates! Ashland wasn’t what everyone had them pegged out to be. This Pirates team is clicking on all cylinders at the right time! Proud of our Pirates
Wasn’t there some talk of Crow for Thanksgiving in the prediction thread :-)
Way to Go Pirates!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Impressive considering our record against top 7000 teams
irishcard16 Wrote:impressive considering our record against top 7000 teams

lmao 😂
Different class same result for Ashland.
Congratulations to Belfry.
Bob-Seger do you believe Belfry could make it to the top 7000 now, congratulations to Belfry great win
A healthy Belfry is peaking at the right time. Congrats Pirates!
Ran from JC and got the other mountain monster.....HAHAHAHA
Patriot1 Wrote:Bob-Seger do you believe Belfry could make it to the top 7000 now, congratulations to Belfry great win

Nah. Probably about 8200 or so.
Congrats to Pirates....keep it rollin...
I thought this was Asland's year again!!! Way to go PIRATES pulled the tail off the kitty.
irishcard16 Wrote:Nah. Probably about 8200 or so.

Well where ever they are they are wayyyyyyyyyy ahead of the Tomcats
Let your radio guy know it’s POND CREEK, I don’t think he’ll struggle to remember it anymore though. 3-18 did them a lot of good tonight. Giggle about that.
From start to finish Belfry was dominate. Ashland could not stop them and Ashland couldn’t get anything going. Great containment on the ends to put a hush to Ashland’s backs. Only bright spot of the game for Ashland was the big TD pass in the second half. Other than that Belfrys D was stout all night long. As others have already said. This belfry team is healthy and they are peaking at the right time. Looks like it’s a trip to Louisville on Black Friday. Way to Go Pirates.
Congratulations Belfry.
Congrats Belfry!
Pretty much what I expected. I didn’t expect the score to be so lopsided. I did expect that Belfry’s physical style of football would be to much for the kittens, which seems to be their Achilles heel. Belfry’s Defense completely dominated the Ashland Offense, had Ashland on there heels all night. Belfry was much more physical and more athletic.