Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frederick Douglass 24 Scott County 14
Final.
Congrats to Freddie Douglas
This must have been a great high level game. I expected Fredrick Douglas I guess to just blow this one open.
smoke1015 Wrote:This must have been a great high level game. I expected Fredrick Douglas I guess to just blow this one open.

That’s what I was thinking. They beat them 36-0 earlier in the year. But playoffs can always be a completely different animal. Either way they won so it doesn’t matter I guess.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:That’s what I was thinking. They beat them 36-0 earlier in the year. But playoffs can always be a completely different animal. Either way they won so it doesn’t matter I guess.

Yes sir (and apologies on some things I've been arguing about). I was totally surprised this wasn't more lopsided. Scott is always so solid though. I can't lie, when it's above 4A I kind of don't watch or pay attention as much. I like the atmosphere, more, of 4A and under teams, just seems more like high-school football to me. But Scott has a great tradition. Fredrick is virtually new, but they are pulling in massive talent.
smoke1015 Wrote:Yes sir (and apologies on some things I've been arguing about). I was totally surprised this wasn't more lopsided. Scott is always so solid though. I can't lie, when it's above 4A I kind of don't watch or pay attention as much. I like the atmosphere, more, of 4A and under teams, just seems more like high-school football to me. But Scott has a great tradition. Fredrick is virtually new, but they are pulling in massive talent.

And they will be for years to come!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL