9. Bethlehem
10. Crittenden County
11. Eminence
12. Ludlow
13. Russellville
14. Nicholas County
15. Lynn Camp
16. Bishop Brossart

Hazard isn't top 5 this year, they are down a bit this year. Started with their loss to Wburg last year in the playoffs, they just haven't really recovered.
I agree w Friday. I dont think this is the same type of Hazard team we have seen in the past. I've never in my life seen a team have so much bad luck with injuries year in and year out as Hazard has the last 5 seasons.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I agree w Friday. I dont think this is the same type of Hazard team we have seen in the past. I've never in my life seen a team have so much bad luck with injuries year in and year out as Hazard has the last 5 seasons.
I hate injuries, my son has battled knee injuries the last few years. That's the only thing I hate to see is a kid that wants to play and then a stupid injury sidelines them. Id say they are definitely aggravated as a team no doubt.
I think ASH-land should at least be in the Top 10.
Brossert would give them all they want.
Bob Seger Wrote:I think ASH-land should at least be in the Top 10.

I wish you would say it right ...it’s Assland
I posted in the 4A thread that 4A is a two team race for the title, Boyle and JC. In 1A I think it's a one team race. I don't think anyone beats Pikeville this year. They'll finish undefeated and raise the championship trophy in a couple weeks.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Williamsburg might be better then Paintsville and Raceland

They're definitely not 7. They'll probably be playing Raceland next week.
pjdoug Wrote:They're definitely not 7. They'll probably be playing Raceland next week.

It sounds good! I guess that's why they play the games!
Can anybody explain how KCD has the highest RPI in the entire state?
Go Blazers Go Wrote:Can anybody explain how KCD has the highest RPI in the entire state?

Playing bad teams in bigger classes.
KCD 10-0. Scored 477 and only gave up 134. Most points scored and second least given up.
I watched KCD on one film but they do have some athletes and are very good. Defensively they are very quick to the ball and offensively they run and throw it very well. They will be a tuff match up for any 1A school. This time of year it’s the team that wants it the most and plays the game with the fewest mistakes both mentally and physical. Going to be fun to watch the rest of the year, but as always GO PANTHERS!!!