Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 57 Leslie Co 22
This game was over at halftime. Jabari Kyle show.
Middlesboro has made great improvement since week zero..
Congrats to my JACKETS..
Way to go Middlesboro!
Congrats to Middlesboro. I thought it would be a close game.
Anyone know how many TD’s Jabari Kyle scored tonight. I heard 6 and I have heard 7. Just wondering.
watcher Wrote:Anyone know how many TD’s Jabari Kyle scored tonight. I heard 6 and I have heard 7. Just wondering.

Listened on radio had 6 tds and 1 called back. French will get all the credit but Jabari Kyle is the reason Middlesboro is what they are. He had not played since Middle School. The past few teams that went 1-10 had no one like him to run the ball behind which were much better lines than they have this yr.
Middlesboro has some decent players but without Jabari they win 3 games at the most. Fully expect Breathitt to put the running clock on them again next week.
Congratulations Middlesboro
How funny tazcat. Sounds like someone might be a little jealous.
Congrats Middlesboro
Kids like playing for great coaches.
Organized programs
J. Kyle is a great player but has some really good players around him.. football is a team sport, our line has got better and better all year
I'm so proud of Middesboro and the strides they have made this season!!

Congratulations Jackets and good luck going forward.
Congrats Jackets
Congrats to Jackets. Great season
My Eagles with such a disappointed season. Oh well back to work, there is always next year.
With rumors of losing Spurlock and Farler gonna hurt bad man! I don’t blame them for leaving!
Is the Asher boy leaving too cause that would really hurt Leslie!!