Final.

(I think!)

Congratulations Colonels!!
Congrats Whitley Co!
Way to go Colonels!
Congrats to the Colonels
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congratulations to Whitley County
Listen to last drive, North drives it and score and goes for 2 for the win and Whitley stops them..
Congrats
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Listen to last drive, North drives it and score and goes for 2 for the win and Whitley stops them..

I was okay with us going for two there, especially on the road. Robinson had been running hard, picking up four and five yards nearly every carry. Whitley got the stop when it counted, so just tip your hat to them, tell them good game, which it was, and tell them good luck next week.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Listen to last drive, North drives it and score and goes for 2 for the win and Whitley stops them..

Nice!!! Not to many things I like seeing more than Larkey losing!! But I bet there were several tight- and cold- butts in those stands on that drive. Was there any time left after the whitley stop?
Radio said 1:36 I believe. Whitley kneeled it out. The radio guys kept saying North still had a timeout left and didn’t use it..
I like listening to Dave and Dave.. they do a great job
Congratulations Whitley!
Congratulations Whitley County big win :Cheerlead. Need to do a DNA test on some Whitley players for next week before the next game, very possible I’m kin to some of them. :partyhard
Hound05 said you were kin to Bevin.. any truth to that?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Hound05 said you were kin to Bevin.. any truth to that?

I’m kin to all winners Confusednicker:
So is Whitley at home next week
Congrats Whitley

Wow! Gutsy call and I like it. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't. Congrats to the Colonels on the win and the goalline stand. Good luck next week.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Wow! Gutsy call and I like it. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't. Congrats to the Colonels on the win and the goalline stand. Good luck next week.

I liked it too, even though it didn’t work out for my team. I don’t want my season riding on a high school kicker.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I like listening to Dave and Dave.. they do a great job

I don't. I wanna trade you a Dave for one of your announcers Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Whitley County big win :Cheerlead. Need to do a DNA test on some Whitley players for next week before the next game, very possible I’m kin to some of them. :partyhard

You ain't kin but you can bring your cousins to watch them play.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Hound05 said you were kin to Bevin.. any truth to that?

Confusednicker:
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:So is Whitley at home next week

Yes. Go Colonels!
Hound05 Wrote:Nice!!! Not to many things I like seeing more than Larkey losing!! But I bet there were several tight- and cold- butts in those stands on that drive. Was there any time left after the whitley stop?

There was over 2 minutes left. I was watching the updates but they stopped. Van Hagar who was updating, and very sportsman like and a gentlemen, never gave a final score. Confusednicker:

So that's why "I think" was in my initial post.
pjdoug Wrote:Yes. Go Colonels!

I’ll be there it’s going be blow out on log mtn this should be great game
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:I’ll be there it’s going be blow out on log mtn this should be great game

I'm glad to hear you'll be here to support your Colonels. You probably have some kinfolk on the team. lol
Granny Bear Wrote:There was over 2 minutes left. I was watching the updates but they stopped. Van Hagar who was updating, and very sportsman like and a gentlemen, never gave a final score. Confusednicker:

So that's why "I think" was in my initial post.
I wondered why you said I think.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm glad to hear you'll be hear to support your Colonels. You probably have some kinfolk on the team. lol
Maybe lol

:|

One of them could be 64SUR's cousin Confusednicker: