Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co 48 Knott Co Central 6
Final
[Image:

]

Let me tell you sumthin sumthin, ole fatpat is a proud Patriot. Magz and company hit Jacksy by storm last night. Held the bobkitties to under fitty, demolished their freakin bleachers, and put a hurtin on the ole concessions like no other. While CT was chuggin the hot chocolate, ole fatpat was knockin down the dogs brutha. Asked for a 22 pack and a big gulp. Shout out to my playas last night. Wiley coyote may of had two picks but the ball sure had a nice sparrow on it, wowza! Now itz roundball time and about to get realz in Patriot country. Enjoy it bobkitties cause we be waiting on you like a boss at Mortys.

#jacksyhasnomorefoodlikemartincountyhasnomorewater More mash taters please!!!
Congrats to Breathitt County
They started the running clock in the first quarter when it was just 26-0 so this is why the Bobcats didn’t score more , an all around performance we can build on , ready for Round 2 on the Riverbank
This was a game you wanted to get out of without any injuries.
JDCaudill4 Wrote:They started the running clock in the first quarter when it was just 26-0 so this is why the Bobcats didn’t score more , an all around performance we can build on , ready for Round 2 on the Riverbank
There have been several games in which BC could have scored 80+ and just scored 35-55. The scoring is not indicative of just how lopsided these games have been. I do acknowledge against some pretty bad team's, but the Cats cannot control who is in their district.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Nice to see Breathitt playing a good brand of football again.
Congrats Breathitt County