Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard at Whitley County 11-1-19
The 6-3 Bulldogs of Hazard travel to Whitley County to face the 6-3 Colonels. Which team improves to 7-3?
I’m waiting to see if the Colonels can play a whole game like the second half. If they can put together a whole game it’s going to be scary. I’m going to say 31-21 Kerns pulling out the W
Whitley 21-20
Whitley 28-14
Thank goodness this game is at Whitley County :worthy:

Whitley County 14
Hazard 07
Whitley is Hazard's first real test since Pikeville,will be interesting to see how they start early. Whitley 20. Hazard 8
Colonels by 7. Should be a good tune up for playoffs for both teams
Colonels 21-14
Can the Bulldogs go to Whitley County and upset the Colonels, yes they can. Whitley has been improving ever game so I give the nod to Whitley County in a close one.
Colonels by 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hazard by 6. Whitley County has to show me they can beat Hazard.
Where the heck do you get Kern from Colonels! Makes no sense. That is worse than the burg for Williamsburg. Although not by much. What is wrong with using the name of the team?
Kernals equal Colonels.That is the way every child from East 92 pronounces Colonels.
Whitley Co 24 -Hazard 12
Kerns is from the mountains :popcorn:
Colonel_fanatic14 Wrote:Kerns is from the mountains :popcorn:

I like Kerns apple pies.
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard by 6. Whitley County has to show me they can beat Hazard.

:happysmile:
E's Army Wrote:Kernals equal Colonels.That is the way every child from East 92 pronounces Colonels.
Spelling it Kernals because that is the way it is pronounced is bad enough, but they put Kerns which is nonsense.
Go Colonels! Good Luck Whitley Co.!
Whitley by 14 there going be tough in years to come with the coaching staff over there don’t much about there head coach but coach mills is class act they should be glad they got him
Competition Wrote:Spelling it Kernals because that is the way it is pronounced is bad enough, but they put Kerns which is nonsense.

Kind of like Hounds, Jags, Cats (Bobcats), Cards. Nothing but a shortcut not that big of a deal to most I’d say

Think if both teams play as they have been it will be a close one. Good game I’m expecting. Picking Colonels or Kerns by 7.
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:Whitley by 14 there going be tough in years to come with the coaching staff over there don’t much about there head coach but coach mills is class act they should be glad they got him

They have an excellent staff. Go Colonels!
13-10 Colonels
Sounds like a good one