Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Pike County Central @ 2A Breathitt County
Predictions? I'll take the bobcats by 21 to improve to 10-0.
Breathitt County 35-14
I think Breathitt County wins but if Pike Central’s running back is able to play it maybe a little closer than predicted
Breathitt County is better than I thought after beating my home town team Leslie County. I’m a believer 100%

Breathitt County 49
Pike County Central 20
Will Anderson be back for PC?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
64SUR Wrote:Breathitt County is better than I thought after beating my home town team Leslie County. I’m a believer 100%

Breathitt County 49
Pike County Central 20

Leslie County is not very good, because you abandoned them to recruit for Corbin.
I hope the Anderson kid plays. It would be nice for the Bobcats to see a RB of his caliber, before heading into the playoffs. On the other hand, if he’s banged up, there is no need to play him. Pike Central has nothing to gain, even if they did beat Breathitt.
I don't see them risking Anderson right before the playoffs.
Breathitt 48-8
If Anderson is playing and close to 100% I would have it 48-14
I think PC might keep it competitive during first couple drives but Breathitt has too much
Breathitt by 28
Bobcats- 42
Pike central- 14
WestCarterComet Wrote:Predictions? I'll take the bobcats by 21 to improve to 10-0.

Should be interesting. Not sure the Anderson kid from PCC will play. Without him, their offense is very limited. QB is a nice player however. I would expect Breathitt to take control and win comfortably

34-18. Bobcats
Bobcats Defense is really good!! I see another running clock by halftime
Breathitt 53
Pike Central-7
Breathitt by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Bobcats are a different team from belfry be alot better ball game.
Spud6 Wrote:Will Anderson be back for PC?

Should be, it hurt us him going down other night.
Hawks32 Wrote:Bobcats are a different team from belfry be alot better ball game.
This season I would take the Bobcats over the Pirates. Other years no, but his year the Bobcats are really good.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:This season I would take the Bobcats over the Pirates. Other years no, but his year the Bobcats are really good.

I really havent got to watch em this year,
Hawks32 Wrote:I really havent got to watch em this year,
They are beating the teams as they should. The games could have been a lot worse than the scores have been. They are very good and will compete with anyone. But there are a few teams in 2A that are as talented as they are in 2019. Bottom line is that if you want to win a title you have to beat good team's. If the Bobcats are as good as I think they are this season they will be in the game against whoever they play in 2a. If they do not win oh well. I am just happy that they will be in the conversation.

Hawks32 Wrote:Bobcats are a different team from belfry be alot better ball game.

I guess you see on Friday!!! Breathitt is a lot more explosive than Belfry!!! People like doubt the Bobcats because of their weak schedule but Hawks will get to see on Friday how good Breathitt is!!
Spud6 Wrote:Will Anderson be back for PC?

Should be considered a game time decision.
Statebound19 Wrote:I guess you see on Friday!!! Breathitt is a lot more explosive than Belfry!!! People like doubt the Bobcats because of their weak schedule but Hawks will get to see on Friday how good Breathitt is!!

Lol
Looks like a good game, on paper.
Both teams are having excellent years, the games a riverbank I don’t think that effects who wins because I feel breathitt is just better but I do think it changed margin of victory here, it will be loud early and with Central starting RB Anderson a GTD it could get out of hand early. I feel this is the best Offensive Line the Bobcats would have faced up to this point and I much needed tune up for the upcoming playoff run
Breathitt 45
Pike Central 12
Breathitt continues the running clock series.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Lol

Belfry is explosive, a lot more now with Dixon I’d say Breathitt and Belfry are on par with each other both can score quick and often , we respect Belfry , they do a lot of winning over there we do a lot of winning over here in our history , good to see the blue bloods back near the top
I don't think this game will be another running clock and if so, it won't take place before halftime. Overall, Pike Central is a "solid" football team and they have more weapons than just Anderson. I really hope the kid plays, as I have said before, because Breathitt needs to experience a big physical back before heading into the playoffs. Anderson has a bright future and he could develop into a upper tier D1 talent. With that being said, I look for the Riverbank to be rowdy, and Breathitt should be fired up for this matchup. I look for Collins to have a big game, especially on senior night. At the end of the day, I believe the Bobcats will pull away for a convincing win in the second half and finish the season undefeated. Breathitt wins 45-21.
Would anyone from breathitt be willing to come on the podcast and talk about the success this temanosnahvinf this year and the matchup this week?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What would you need spud
#55PirateFan Wrote:Lol
Most years I wouldn’t ever say there more explosive but this year yes. Now I didn’t say more physical because there not. But explosive yes. They score in many ways and athletes at every position. QB get better every game and better he gets the better our offense can become.
JDCaudill4 Wrote:What would you need spud

I just need you to answer the phone and talk to me. It’s as easy as that. I take care of everything else.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:I just need you to answer the phone and talk to me. It’s as easy as that. I take care of everything else.

When can we do this I’m willing to do it