4A #10 Harlan Co @ 3A #1 Bell Co 11/1
Going to be a good game on Log Mtn.

Bell Co 44
Harlan Co 19

Bell Co is too deep on offense.
Bell County 35-14
Harlan county 20-14
44-13
Harlan co better be able to throw a little.. They will not lineup and run it on Bell
Bell County 28-Harlan 7
hchs fan Wrote:Harlan county 20-14

Bell Co avg 46 ppg this season.
hchs fan Wrote:Harlan county 20-14

There’s no way they hold Bell to 14. That being said Bell in a close one 34-28.
This is going to be a good one on Log Mountain, Going to be a big game for Bell Qb London Stephney to showcase his talented. TongueirateSho

Bell County 35
Harlan County 21
To keep the validity of this board. Can a moderator correct the thread title. BGR does it's rankings for a reason, and the thread titles should reflect that.
ColtPride Wrote:To keep the validity of this board. Can a moderator correct the thread title. BGR does it's rankings for a reason, and the thread titles should reflect that.

I was thinking the same thing :oooo:
64SUR you should come to log Mtn Friday and watch this barn burner.
We play Martin Co and believe Bell game will be better to watch..
Bell by 2 td’s.
28-14 Bell
Hypothetically, in the East if Bell, Belfry, Ashland and Fleming Co. won their district does Fleming go to Bell and Ashland goes to Belfry. If RPI ends today not this coming Friday like it will. I’m just curious if this would be the set up. I’m not saying these are my choices for winners, I’m just asking 🏈🤔
Stephney will be the difference in this one. This is a good game for Bell County to get their starters some work. Bell will win pretty big, but will be pretty good competition. I think it is a good game for Bell to play before the playoffs. I know Bell is not in the same league with Johnson Central and they beat Harlan County 56 - 6 so my predictition is -

Bell County 35
Harlan Co 7
40 to 28 Bell (speed )
Craze JACKET man Wrote:64SUR you should come to log Mtn Friday and watch this barn burner.
We play Martin Co and believe Bell game will be better to watch..

This game would be at the top of my list, If it wasn’t for the Corbin vs somerset game this week. :Cheerlead i’m Jumping the fence and moving to the sideline for this game.
Harlan county 14
Bell county 42
ColtPride Wrote:To keep the validity of this board. Can a moderator correct the thread title. BGR does it's rankings for a reason, and the thread titles should reflect that.

It must be hard being so obsessed with little old Bell County, I thought there was more to do in Louisville, but I guess not.
fridaynightfights Wrote:It must be hard being so obsessed with little old Bell County, I thought there was more to do in Louisville, but I guess not.

Obsessed? Hardly. Have you ever been to Louisville? Would be nice to see the moderator’s do their job.
ColtPride Wrote:Obsessed? Hardly. Have you ever been to Louisville? Would be nice to see the moderator’s do their job.

Unfortunately I have, but I try to avoid going whenever possible.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Unfortunately I have, but I try to avoid going whenever possible.

Confusednicker:
Bell County, 27-14
fridaynightfights Wrote:Unfortunately I have, but I try to avoid going whenever possible.

Well. We appreciate that. I hope that trend continues.
Now. To the correct thread. 4A Harlan County @ 3A #2 Bell County.
I'm impressed they are playing a team with a winning record. That's a pretty big accomplishment in itself!
Good luck!
ColtPride Wrote:Now. To the correct thread. 4A Harlan County @ 3A #2 Bell County.
I'm impressed they are playing a team with a winning record. That's a pretty big accomplishment in itself!
Good luck!

:Thumbs:
ColtPride Wrote:Obsessed? Hardly. Have you ever been to Louisville? Would be nice to see the moderator’s do their job.

Just for your information ColtPride, a JOB implies payment for services rendered. Consequently this is NOT a job. Rather it's a voluntary position where some give of their time and talents (not me on the talent part) to try and supervise posters. Sometimes, it feels a lot like trying to control spoiled kindergarteners.

We aren't SS troopers who strike down people who choose to use different ranking programs. That isn't under the guidelines of BGR regs.

So no matter if/how much the mods disagree with posters, if it's not breaking any rules, we are not going to act.
four quarters Wrote:Hypothetically, in the East if Bell, Belfry, Ashland and Fleming Co. won their district does Fleming go to Bell and Ashland goes to Belfry. If RPI ends today not this coming Friday like it will. I’m just curious if this would be the set up. I’m not saying these are my choices for winners, I’m just asking 🏈🤔

Fleming will be the 4 seed in the East.

If Bell wins it will be very difficult for Ashland or Russell to pass their RPI regardless of who wins that District in Round 2.

If Bell wins and Belfry wins, Belfry most likely leapfrogs Bell for the top seed.

If Bell wins and Belfry loses it will be very difficult for Belfry to make up enough ground to pass them.

I don’t see Bell being worse than a two seed but the only way I see them not being the one seed if they win is if Belfry beats Johnson Central.

you can keep the #1 or whatever it doesn’t really matter what you say about you and your team. All that matters is that in pineville, Louisville, or kroger, or even if you were the white hat-head referee in your own back yard football game behind your house, Bell County will kick the colt’s tail back into the dressing room. Matter of fact, not just Bell County but every mountain team, cause You go to Pond Creek, might as well turn in the pads. The years of louisville reign are gone and it should be on this forum as well. Calling it right now that at least 3, if not 4, golden footballs come back to the mountains this year. Pikeville, Somerset most likely if they make it out of round 2, Bell or Belfry( cause they’re the only valid teams in 3a), Johnson Central can pull one out maybe.
Either way it goes, Bell has got the right to put #1 beside their name because in reality, there’s only one team in kentucky who will come close to Dudleys cats and they are not west of I-75.
ColtPride Wrote:Now. To the correct thread. 4A Harlan County @ 3A #2 Bell County.
Good luck!

DeSales opponents records they have beaten. 🤔

Butler 4-6
Cooper 5-5
Henry Co 1-8
Paducah Til 7-2
Central 5-4
Western Hills 3-6
Mercer 7-2
Granny Bear Wrote:Just for your information ColtPride, a JOB implies payment for services rendered. Consequently this is NOT a job. Rather it's a voluntary position where some give of their time and talents (not me on the talent part) to try and supervise posters. Sometimes, it feels a lot like trying to control spoiled kindergarteners.

We aren't SS troopers who strike down people who choose to use different ranking programs. That isn't under the guidelines of BGR regs.

So no matter if/how much the mods disagree with posters, if it's not breaking any rules, we are not going to act.
I appreciate you and Go Bobcats and Black Bears! :wenumber1