Southwestern 15 Pulaski County 7 OT
Final!

Congratulations Warriors!!
wow
^^I know!!
Congrats Warriors
Hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!
Nice!
Massive upset for Southwestern. Could be the spark that the Foley era needs.
Great win for SW!!
LOL! Granny Bear, I think you left a zero off the end of Pulaski County's score.
Good for Southwestern for the win! Hopefully the QB at PC is ok. Hate to see any kid get hurt.
Could Whitley be the best team in that district?
Can’t believe this score but congratulations to Southwestern
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Could Whitley be the best team in that district?

If Pulaski's quarterback is out then they might be. Without someone to get the ball to Sloan their offense is putrid.
Yeah, I like to know how some people come up with the scores that they do. Saying they're going to score 50pts and even 100pts. Like I stated that if PC can get their passing going. Then they might hit 28 pts. But it looked like SW was clicking very well, balanced, and healthy. Congratulations on a MAJOR UPSET
GoldenSpirit Wrote:Yeah, I like to know how some people come up with the scores that they do. Saying they're going to score 50pts and even 100pts. Like I stated that if PC can get their passing going. Then they might hit 28 pts. But it looked like SW was clicking very well, balanced, and healthy. Congratulations on a MAJOR UPSET

cocky ain't ye? Confusednicker:
This game had zero to do with PC’s QB getting hurt. South Western was the better team with PC’s starting QB on the field. As I said all week SW will dominate every aspect of the game, and they did. Fooley is hands down 5A coach of the year, he was three steps ahead of Hines all night. SW will be your region champs, write it down.
So dues this dispel the myth that Johnny Hines NEVER loses to equal or lesser talent? Congrats to Coach Fooley and the Warriors.
Pulaski was outplayed in all phases. That simple. Congratulations Warriors. They earned it.
agree, looks like the domination in the county started tonight
I don’t think I’ll sleep a wink tonight, glad to see this team win tonight. SW came prepared, hats off to everyone tonight. I’ll eat my crow with some hot sauce.
GoldenSpirit Wrote:Yeah, I like to know how some people come up with the scores that they do. Saying they're going to score 50pts and even 100pts. Like I stated that if PC can get their passing going. Then they might hit 28 pts. But it looked like SW was clicking very well, balanced, and healthy. Congratulations on a MAJOR UPSET

Like I said in the other thread, nobody predicted 100.
Congrats to SW on the win. It's been a tough year but this sure helps.
Wow, congrats Warriors...
Kywarrior14 Wrote:I don’t think I’ll sleep a wink tonight, glad to see this team win tonight. SW came prepared, hats off to everyone tonight. I’ll eat my crow with some hot sauce.

Go find a Russell county thread to post on.
Fooley, hands down, best coach in 5A. I’ve told everyone all year once he has all weapons available he would be tough. Fooley will be a legend in KY high school football. If these two meet again SW will be peaking by then, gonna be ugly for the Maroons. SW 34 PC 0.
Coaches that go 4-5 are NOT coaches of the year. Congrats SW on win but crosstown rivals anything can happen.
Congratulations SW!
Warriors! Wow!
Southwestern had two punts blocked, one leading to their only score. They got stuffed inside the 3, they missed a field goal, and they had a touchdown called back. Pulaski is lucky this one wasn’t 24-0.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Go find a Russell county thread to post on.

? I don’t think I have seen a Russell County thread all year.