Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(8)Notre Dame @ (19) Michigan 10/26
I always liked this game. It has been a great rivalry game over the years. I haven't liked the Irish much since they ran Lou Holts off many years ago. I loath Mixhigan. Jim Harbaugh really needs this game to try to hold on to his job at Michigan. Who you got?
Two programs that cling to the past dominance. Hope they both lose.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Two programs that cling to the past dominance. Hope they both lose.

That would be great. I do too.
A battle of the two most overrated teams in the nation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ND is the better team, but BIG House at night going with Michigan.
Jim Harbaugh has to be gone after this year right? He has to be the most overhyped coach of all time for what the expected when he got to Michigan to what he’s accomplished.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The ESPN talking heads are picking Michigan. I hope they are wrong.
ND getting man handled at half. Looks like they hate the weather also and don't want to be there.
Notre Dame is running away with the most overrated title. Michigan will crash back to earth when they play Ohio St.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Notre Dame is running away with the most overrated title. Michigan will crash back to earth when they play Ohio St.

I hope you're correct.