Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cade Cunningham Decision
2020 #1 Guard Cade Cunningham is reportedly expected to make his college decision sometime tomorrow. Cunningham had been expected to sign with Oklahoma State where his older brother is on their staff but recently Cal has put all of his chips into the Cade Cunningham sweepstakes. Those close to the program say that this is the most that they have seen Calipari pursue a recruit in his time at UK.

Cunningham has already taken his official visit to UK and has narrowed his list to 4 teams (UK, UNC, Okla. St. and Wash.) After visiting Washington this weekend Coach Cal paid him a home visit yesterday that was set up by Cade's father. Many believe that this visit was to inform Calipari of his decision to commit to Kentucky.

As I mentioned a few days ago in a post, this would be a MASSIVE get for the coaching staff. The 2020 class already has 4 commitments with a 5th possible depending on the reclassification decision of Devin Askew. Keep your fingers crossed with this one as it could be the best class that Cal has brought in during his 10 years at Kentucky.[Image: https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/As...height=630]
Would be massive. Have heard if he commits that Brown is too follow. Some say they are a sorta aka package deal while others have said we probably aren’t getting Brown either way.
Getting him would bring Swaggy Cal all the way back
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
So, has he made his announcement?
Hasn’t decided yet
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Picked Oklahoma St. Good luck in the NIT kid.