Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Raceland 10-11-19
Thoughts?
Raceland with a running clock in this one
As a Betsy Layne die hard. Raceland will have a running clock in the first quarter if they choose to.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:As a Betsy Layne die hard. Raceland will have a running clock in the first quarter if they choose to.

If you all can keep this middle school team together, you can be very good in a few years.
Tic Tock.
BlackcatPride32 Wrote:If you all can keep this middle school team together, you can be very good in a few years.

Big IFs when it comes to Betsy Layne high school. If you look back in the history of Betsy Layne. The story has been IF we can keep these players through high school we will have something and it never seems to work out in Betsy Laynes favor. We have to figure out how to make kids want to stay at Betsy Layne because these kids aren’t leaving us, we are giving them away as I’ve said many many times.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Heighton suiting up?
Spud6 Wrote:Big IFs when it comes to Betsy Layne high school. If you look back in the history of Betsy Layne. The story has been IF we can keep these players through high school we will have something and it never seems to work out in Betsy Laynes favor. We have to figure out how to make kids want to stay at Betsy Layne because these kids aren’t leaving us, we are giving them away as I’ve said many many times.

I'm right there with ya. PBurg has been fortunate enough to not have to worry about this until very recently.

Some dang good players from our youth programs have ended up at some local 1A schools.

Makes you wonder.....

:booo:
Is the game being streamed anywhere?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland building towards Paintsville showdown. These two are different level than rest of district. Shame one goes home after week two.