Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN High School Player Rankings
truthful Wrote:YOU are so inmature HATE is a very ugly word too .I did CON. them if you would bother to read to the end of my previous post.
I didn't say that you hated them, but that people on here have been dogging them because they don't feel that they are to be in the top 110. But all the guys at ESPN have no clue what they are talking about anyway according to a lot of guys on here.
EASports12 Wrote:Scrimages, especially to the Pikeville coaches, are glorified practices. The SV scrimage was the first opportunity for Pikeville to put 11 people out going against another 11 people because of their injuries.
Pikeville's coaches ran as many different things they could so that they could watch the film and work on the plethera of mistakes the made. Yes they wanted to make a good showing, but scoring the most and "winning" was not very high on their to do lists

Well it was prabably more important to the SC coaches and players to put 11 players out there to see what they could and could not do .I think it was their first opportunity to meet 11 others players for the upcoming season also .I hope winning and scoring remains at the bottom of their list for the remainder of the year then the rest of their opponents can just slide by when they play them O K.
EASports12 Wrote:Scrimages, especially to the Pikeville coaches, are glorified practices. The SV scrimage was the first opportunity for Pikeville to put 11 people out going against another 11 people because of their injuries.
Pikeville's coaches ran as many different things they could so that they could watch the film and work on the plethera of mistakes the made. Yes they wanted to make a good showing, but scoring the most and "winning" was not very high on their to do lists

Well it was prabably more important to the SC coaches and players to put 11 players out there to see what they could and could not do .I think it was their first opportunity to meet 11 others players for the upcoming season also .I hope winning and scoring remains at the bottom of their list for the remainder of the year then the rest of their opponents can just slide by when they play them O K.IT was SC notSV
well i'm not jumping to conclusions or anything here truthful, but do you hate pikeville high school?
truthful Wrote:your words hatin not mine be careful what you say its in writing hatin again your word
What in the world are you trying to say? I thought that grammar, spelling, and punctuation were monitored? In your post #53 you said you that would be your last post addressing this issue. Yet you had 6 of the next 12 posts. Doesn't make any sense to us educated people. Also, bringing up these kids who can't afford to eat and are abused is, in my opinion, a sorry attempt to guilt trip people into thinking you are all peaches and cream. When in fact you seem to me to have a "Hitler complex". In layman's terms that means that you pretty much hate everybody who isn't exactly like you.
It doesn't matter what anybody says about these kids, especially ones that don't know them. I have known them almost all of their lives and if someone wants to know something about them ask someone who knows. Do not however, listen to these slanderous comments trying to cut down high school kids who is trying to better himself by going to college and getting it paid for by playing the game they love. They are good kids who have been through a lot in their day. I am very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to watch them play the game that I too love. Congratulations to these young men and best of luck on all of your endeavors. And don't listen to these jealous people on here.
i will tell ya that they are good player, see i would know since i played them last year..but yea i will give them credit there r a good pair of kids that know how to play the game..goodluck fellas
Congrats Honakers! I have been around Pikeville football a long time and this is a great honor for any player! Don't let it go to your heads and keep working your way up that list. Don't worry about all the negative stuff on here. Go out and prove all these people wrong this year. Good luck to Coach Jackson, and the panthers this year!
HazzBeen Wrote:Congrats Honakers! I have been around Pikeville football a long time and this is a great honor for any player! Don't let it go to your heads and keep working your way up that list. Don't worry about all the negative stuff on here. Go out and prove all these people wrong this year. Good luck to Coach Jackson, and the panthers this year!

Ahhhh, a POSITIVE post in this thread...THANKS, HazzBeen. Classy!
This thread can't stay on topic and is closed.

Someone can try to start a new one if you'd like.