Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath County Dan Swartz Classic
2019 Dan Swartz Classic at Bath County.

Dec. 26-28.

All first round games Dec. 26.

3 PM Elliott County v. Estill County.
4:45 PM Fleming County v. Iroquois.

6:30 PM Menifee County v. Shelby County.
8:15 PM. Powell County at Bath County.
Estill County 64 Menifee County 56

Strikeout King
Yesterday | 08:38 PM
Final from Bath County. Dan Swartz Classic 5th place game.
Like Quote Reply
COMPETE EVERY PLAY
Today | 09:58 AM
2 wins 1 loss in the Dan Swartz Classic for Estill. Their loss coming at the hands of a gritty Elliott county team by a single point. Wins coming over Fleming and Menifee counties. I got the feeling in these games that the Engineers were the better teams but allowed the opponents to hang around and made games when there shouldn't have been,even costed them an early loss. I am not one to ever blame a referee,that's why you need to put teams away when given the opportunity. Take the refs out of the last minute of the game. I thought the boys looked to get Long the ball in the final game more. He will need to be a contributor moving forward. Click has continued to play outstanding defense and has mastered the art of taking a charge. Benton led in scoring all three games. It was good to grind out a couple wins on the road. There will be teams we face this year that we wont be able to shake and will have to play in a tit for tat style game,so this was a good experience. I still think our best game of this season was the Cordia game when we were able to get out and run in transition and had our teams best ball movement which equaled easy baskets. In my opinion,anytime you can get easy points ( close or open shots) it beats facing a set defense and settling for a heavily contested shot. You either win or you learn. These boys will be fine.
#clear the tracks.
Fleming wins those game's if Kaleb Flanery is playing... Just keep that in mind
jayky Wrote:Fleming wins those game's if Kaleb Flanery is playing... Just keep that in mind

Looks like we have them again Feb 1 at Fleming.
This turned out to be a really good tournament - I had plans to go over and watch one day but got sidetracked - Bath had a great showing and looks like Estill played well too . Then Engineers are going to be a hard out in the 14th region.