Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset at Hazard 9-4
Who wins and why ?
Somerset by 10-14 points. Somerset's run game is dangerous and will be too much for the Bulldogs to handle.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I know this game is at hazard tough place to win. But this somerset team is one of the top 2A team in the state. With that said, good lucked hazard TongueirateSho

Somerset 49
Hazard 14
Somerset May win but they are definitely in for a hard nose football game. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hazard won
64SUR Wrote:I know this game is at hazard tough place to win. But this somerset team is one of the top 2A team in the state. With that said, good lucked hazard TongueirateSho

Somerset 49
Hazard 14

I agree Hazard is a tough place to win. I think this Somerset Team is special. Somerset 35 Hazard 7
Haven’t watched Somerset play this year but watched Hazard play at Danville and wasn’t impressed. Based off of all of the things I have heard about Somerset this year, they are a force to reckoned with. With that being said, Somerset rolls in this one! Somerset-36 Hazard-21
Hazard at home 14 pts. better than on the road. May have to drive over and watch this one. I like Somerset by 21
Somerset on cruise control until LCA
I think Somerset wins this game. But I'm like Patriot1, Hazard is a tough environment. Somerset better buckle their chin straps and be ready for a hard nosed football game. And I'm sure they will be. I'll take Somerset by 14-21 points.
Bump back to the front pages
Bunnies, HUGE--running clock.
Somerset better come ready to play and respect Hazard as a good football team or it could be a long bus ride home. Not an easy place to post a win.

Somerset by 14 but have a feeling the score will be close at half.
Think this should be a pretty dang good game.
Briar Jumpers are too much. They win it 34-6.
Hazard will run the ball and run the clock and try to keep the ball from Somerset and shorten the game. Somerset will will, but it will be close and relatively low scoring..
Good game, but will depend on how physical Hazard is up front. I think the Jumper's get the W but will earn it with big second half.
I Rule The World Wrote:Hazard will run the ball and run the clock and try to keep the ball from Somerset and shorten the game. Somerset will will, but it will be close and relatively low scoring..

If that's their strategy the Bulldogs better not fall behind. This is the most physical Somerset team that I've seen in some time. They'd be happy to get a lead and pound the ball with Miller, Bruner and Austin behind their big offensive line. It Hazard sells out to stop that then Gilmore and Grundy can really hurt you downfield. Hazard will have to get a lead for the shortening the game strategy to work. Somerset is well equipped to shorten the game themselves. If the Bulldogs fall behind they won't get many chances to catch up.

I'll take Somerset on the road 34-14.
Bunnies big!
Somerset 42
Hazard 21
Somerset 44 Hazard 26
Bunnies by 20. They have to many parts for Hazard
Hazard is too one dimensional on offence. They are going to have a hard time moving the ball. Somerset will play on a short field most of the first half. Running clock mid way through the 3rd. SHS 52 Hazard 13
Gitback Coach Wrote:Bunnies, HUGE--running clock.

Hazard is too good to let that happen Coach.
What does Hazard primarily do on offense? If they are run heavy, then they are in for a long night. Somerset's front 7 might be the best in 2A. If they can throw it down the field though they may find some success for a while and keep it close.
Probably 70/30 run. And really not as strong of a running game as they have had in recent years.
Similar to the Williamsburg game. Hazard hangs around for a while before Somerset overwhelms them in the second half. Hazard is very, very good but this is a special Somerset team. Bunnies by 18.
Hazard will give them a game!!!!
35-7 Somerset
Somerset 35
Hazard 14
If Somerset doesn’t win this by 28+ I’ll be highly surprised.