• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Wayne County 09/20
Thoughts and predictions TongueirateSho

Harlan County 4-0
Wayne County 3-1
Wayne County 35-14
Wayne Co. 28
Harlan Co. 14
Wayne comes in after a blowout of SW. HC coming in after a great comeback win over Knox. Should be another physical battle and fun game to watch. As bad as this pains me I’m afraid HC will taste defeat for the first time this season. Wayne is just too much this year.

Wayne 36
HC 18
Wayne County has it all a running game and passing game. Sorry Granny Bear Confusednicker:

Wayne County 42
Harlan County 21
Wayne´s just getting a few easy games in before we play our old friends over at Corbin again.

Im just kidding, but I have to say Wayne shows Harlan out on the Jewell

Wayne-42
Harlan-14
Too much Braedon Sloan in this one. Wayne County 42-22.
Wayne wins by 6 in a low scoring affair
It won’t be low scoring. Braedon Sloan leads all classes in scoring with 17 TDs.
Man, this is going to be a good football game. Both teams have some solid wins so far, and the winner will get a bump in the RPI rankings. Wayne County is tough at home and I look for them to pull out the win in a very competitive game. Wayne wins 35-27.
Cards by 12
I think Wayne County will be too much for the Black Bears.
:what::what:

:boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign:

On ALL of you!!!
Confusednicker:

Black Bears travel well! They'll take this game in a close one.
Bears by 6!!!!

Go Black Bears!!!
Granny Bear Wrote::what::what:

:boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign::boosign:

On ALL of you!!!
Confusednicker:

Black Bears travel well! They'll take this game in a close one.
Bears by 6!!!!

Go Black Bears!!!

:igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup:
Wayne by 3 scores... HC is talented and a good football team make no mistake about that but Wayne’s line stalemates them and their athletes are just faster
Update?
Heard on radio Wayne was up 34 to 14 maybe it's halftime not sure about that but the score is correct
48-14 says twitter
48-14, 10 minutes left in the 3rd, Wayne county