Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is everyone DEAD?
Hey out there. Does anyone hear me? lol...

Our talking has dwindled over the last few days...
I'm here, and I'm bored..............................
The Godfather Wrote:I'm here, and I'm bored..............................

lol..Im not bored but I just got on here and though there would be more topics and things to talk about...maybe I'll create a few...
I'm here but with this new AI bot better watch out. i keeping thinking of that Will Smith movie IRobot because the evil thiing is a woman AI bot that was very old and had grown more intelligent overtime and had reached the point of revoluting. I keep thinking that this bot will do something crazy like that.

Crazy I know just had to mention it.
maybe the few that are on here are busy talking to BGRBABE...lol..
Not I, I despise that robotic beast.
lol...
youknowwhoibe Wrote:I'm here but with this new AI bot better watch out. i keeping thinking of that Will Smith movie IRobot because the evil thiing is a woman AI bot that was very old and had grown more intelligent overtime and had reached the point of revoluting. I keep thinking that this bot will do something crazy like that.

Crazy I know just had to mention it.

laugh1.gif
Everyone is at the district tourney tonight! Should be rocking here soon
The Godfather Wrote:Not I, I despise that robotic beast.

laugh1.gif
I've been busy the last couple of days with basketball games and what have ya.....but things will calm down here with me now that that's over Cry.....I'll be posting more and more!!
Is anyone on now, its late and its friday....you have to be up, if you're not destroyed.
Im up.. but not for long.. going to bed now.. good nite 4leaf..
Well I'm awake but no one else is.. Oh well...
4leaf Wrote:Is anyone on now, its late and its friday....you have to be up, if you're not destroyed.
I think that you mentioned why I wasn't up Big Grin
I'm here.....
I'm here.
I just got here lol