Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville 42 Eastern Kentucky 0
Louisville completely dominated the Colonels and looked good doing so. They are much improved. EKU couldn't get anything going offensively. The defense didn't look much better.

https://ekusports.com/news/2019/9/7/foot...ville.aspx
Really disappointed by this, thought it had a chance to at least be competitive.
Van Hagar Wrote:Really disappointed by this, thought it had a chance to at least be competitive.

I agree. I think Louisville is much better than last year, but if the Colonels are a top 25 FCS team, they should have been able to show something.
Ashamed to say I drifted off to sleep. Didn't even get to watch the ending of the UK game!
Granny Bear Wrote:Ashamed to say I drifted off to sleep. Didn't even get to watch the ending of the UK game!

Granny Bear, a UK game would put anybody to sleep. They are snore fests.
At least they've won them; unlike our southern neighbor.
Games take too long. It’s TVs fault, so it’s not gonna change.$$$ Went with my son to UK game last night, took nearly two hours to play first half, little less than four for entire game. Every time there was a change of possession or any kind of timeout, it was 3 minutes before they started back playing. Takes all the momentum out of a game.