Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So far....the best Republican candidate I have seen - Ron Paul
[YOUTUBE="Ron Paul - Republican Debate"]G7d_e9lrcZ8&mode=user&search=[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Ron Paul - Republican Debate(2)"]peBGJwE9NXo[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CE,

I've kept up with your posts for about 3 years now, and if you support Ron Paul you've lied to yourself and others the entire time. he the most conservative politician to run for political office in the history of this nation. no ira, no social security, no medicare, no college loans, no public education, no income tax, no foodstamps, no welfare, no anything. if you support him, i gladly welcome your and endorse any petition you may make to join our party and leave the dark side. barry goldwater and reagan would suit you fine. after all, in 1976, ron paul was the only congressman that endorsed his candidacy.

CE, go back to your liberal views and stay away my party. you only contaminate mainstream conservatism......
I said he was the best REPUBLICAN candidate I've seen...not the best overall candidate I've seen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CE,

i'm glad to see you agree that conservatism is the way to go. welcome to the party bub.
Never said I was conservative or Republican.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CE,

Give it up. You liked his views, so you posted this.

And no one here believes you're a conservative or repubublican.
ronald_reagan Wrote:CE,

Give it up. You liked his views, so you posted this.

And no one here believes you're a conservative or repubublican.

I liked his views on Iraq. That was also posted 4 months ago....who says I might not have changed my mind since then? And why bring up such an old thread?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm new here on this site... am I not allowed to post my views?

So did you not like Tom Tancredo? and his view on Iraq? he's for a pull out.

So which is it...

do you support the most conservative member of the elite candidates? or you do you not? It sure seems you do.
ronald_reagan Wrote:I'm new here on this site... am I not allowed to post my views?

So did you not like Tom Tancredo? and his view on Iraq? he's for a pull out.

So which is it...

do you support the most conservative member of the elite candidates? or you do you not? It sure seems you do.

Never said you couldn't post your views.

Tancredo??? Is that the guy from Empire Strikes Back? Smile

Honestly, I've never heard a word he's spoken.

I didn't say I supported anyone. I liked the honesty of Ron Paul in what I saw him say.

"or you do you not?" <----- is that a complete sentence? I have no idea what you're trying to ask by that statement.

It sure seems that I "or do you not?".....................................yeah............brilliant use of words.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i apologize for my use of words

but i'm positive that you understood the premise.

i'm glad though that you continue to come towards the conservative cause.

its very inspiring!
ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:ok

i agree.
12. All attempts must be made by you, the user, to use correct spelling and grammar. Please remember that you are in a public forum and not all members will understand certain shorthand techniques. Warnings will be handed out first, then your account can be suspended for failure to follow this rule.

------------------------------------------------------

"or you do you not?" <----- is that a complete sentence?

posted by comforteagle

so when will rule 12 be enforced??

Thanks in advance to the mods!

And thanks also for clarifying some of the rules to me. You all are doing a great job.
Well if you want to be suspended I'm sure we can arrange that Smile

But, rule #12 regarding spelling/grammar is a judgment call type of rule.

It seems that you were not blatantly trying to use incorrect grammar or shorthand, therefore there is really no need for any further action.

If someone is repeatedly making unreadable posts, these will be deleted and a post sent to the member.

Also, you should refrain from posting off-topic in the threads. If you have questions about the rules PM a mod/admin, there is no need to do it in an open thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't like him at all.
first of all CE,

you're the one who made grammar an issue (ie, the person who got us OFF topic).

2nd'ly, i did msg a moderator/admin first as you suggested. (so applaud me on that.)

but further, thanks for you advice. i appreciate it, honestly.
One becomes forced to make grammar an issue when statements become unintelligible.

The rest of the reply was on topic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thank you CE.

you've helped the conservative cause, and we appreciate it. no big deal.
ronald_reagan Wrote:thank you CE.

you've helped the conservative cause, and we appreciate it. no big deal.

Doesn't make sense but alright. Don't care either way Rolleyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Doesn't make sense but alright. Don't care either way Rolleyes

ok, but as i said.. thanks.
ronald_reagan Wrote:CE,

i'm glad to see you agree that conservatism is the way to go. welcome to the party bub.

Comfort eagle never said he was a republican or democrat, he just said that he liked what Ron Paul had to say in those clips.