Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co @ Danville
It might take a while but what goes around comes around and I can’t wait
ThinThirty Wrote:It might take a while but what goes around comes around and I can’t wait

This series always swings from one side to the other.
ThinThirty Wrote:It might take a while but what goes around comes around and I can’t wait
I’ve been waiting for some time from the Sam Harp beatings back in the late 80’s and early 90’s. Best part tonight was Sam Harp was in attendance.
I had respected Boyle Co, and Chuck Smith, I know BC fans could care less what I think, I knew Boyle would destroy Danville but the jumping jack stunt was bad and a reflection on the coaching staff, fine with me if they lose the rest of their games, though I know that won’t happen
Man, what a mismatch. I knew Boyle was the better team but Danville didn't show me anything. I hope the best for Danville the remainder of the year but they have got a lot of work to do!
ThinThirty Wrote:I had respected Boyle Co, and Chuck Smith, I know BC fans could care less what I think, I knew Boyle would destroy Danville but the jumping jack stunt was bad and a reflection on the coaching staff, fine with me if they lose the rest of their games, though I know that won’t happen

They just started doing the "jumping jacks stunt" at practice just periodically to show each other they're ready to go.

It literally had nothing to do with Danville.

🙄
It may not have been their intention, but when you are putting a beat down on a team it looks bad, but Boyle has a great looking team it would be hard imagining someone beating them this year
ThinThirty Wrote:It may not have been their intention, but when you are putting a beat down on a team it looks bad, but Boyle has a great looking team it would be hard imagining someone beating them this year

A lot of those kids are close. The Rebels would never intentionally disrespect the Ads players. I'm sure these seniors do remember that running clock their freshman year and thoroughly enjoyed the payback.

The Ads do have some good young players that Clevenger will develop this year. Their is one very important and controversial decision he has to make immediately. I trust he'll make the right call.

I wish you good luck the rest of the season.
Yes, I think most people know the decision you’re talking about, good look to Boyle Co. also.