Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 22 Knox Central 8
Final from log mountain
Bell county 22
Knox central 8
Bell is an exciting team to watch. Not sure that you will be able to evaluate how good they are until Harlan co game. Would have liked to have seen Knox at full strength. Keep your eye on them late this season
Bell left too many points on the field in the second half. Knox will be a solid team late in the year.
Bell is definitely a solid defense team as well as a offense team
Yeah bell dominated the first half and knox came out to play in the second half
22-0 at halftime. I think Dudley didn’t want to embarrass Fred tonight. Literally. After halftime you can tell Bell didn’t even try to score again.
Anybody know how many carries London had tonight? Didn’t seem like much.
BellCo18 Wrote:22-0 at halftime. I think Dudley didn’t want to embarrass Fred tonight. Literally. After halftime you can tell Bell didn’t even try to score again.

Maybe this had to do with some good halftime adjustments from Fred. To close for Dudley to call off the Boys
Objective Wrote:Maybe this had to do with some good halftime adjustments from Fred. To close for Dudley to call off the Boys

Think what you wanna think. London could had td after td if they ran him. Wink
Bell took victory formation inside the 10.
BellCo18 Wrote:Think what you wanna think. London could had td after td if they ran him. Wink

Always do
I am glad Bell scheduled Knox. I think that is good competition for them. Congrats Bell !
I projected Bell to be able to be a real threat this year into the playoffs. I think the Bobcats have a very solid team this year and a great coaching staff behind them!
BellCo18 Wrote:22-0 at halftime. I think Dudley didn’t want to embarrass Fred tonight. Literally. After halftime you can tell Bell didn’t even try to score again.

A guy that doesn't know his on Coach. Bell may have not played hard the second half but it wasn't because Dudley call off anything. It was the Panthers that turned it up a notch. With our injuries Bell is better. If we had have been at full strength it may have been much closer. Congrats Bell, you have a good team.
PRIDE101 Wrote:A guy that doesn't know his on Coach. Bell may have not played hard the second half but it wasn't because Dudley call off anything. It was the Panthers that turned it up a notch. With our injuries Bell is better. If we had have been at full strength it may have been much closer. Congrats Bell, you have a good team.

What does his on coach mean? inquiring minds want to know.
Knox looked very soft. JMO Bell 6 or 7 touchdown bettter than Knox.
Knox middle school team was more physical than varsity