13) Tilghman
14) Elizabethtown
15) NCC
16) Campbellsville
17) Danville
18) OB Catholic
19) Caldwell Co
20) Williamsburg

This is just one individuals opinion, so, who's left off that should be on here, who's too high/too low, how do you see it? Let's here it !!
NewCath beat a 6A school show some love!
Pikeville ahead of Beechwood is a joke
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Pikeville ahead of Beechwood is a joke

Pikeville beats Beechwood last year if Henley doesn't get hurt and Beechwood has 1 or 2 starters back. Pikeville over Beechwood all day long.

As for the rankings, Raceland way too high and Paintsville has to be in there somewhere.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville beats Beechwood last year if Henley doesn't get hurt and Beechwood has 1 or 2 starters back. Pikeville over Beechwood all day long.

As for the rankings, Raceland way too high and Paintsville has to be in there somewhere.

I agree that Pikeville should be higher than Beechwood, at this time. That could certainly change as the year goes on..

Paintsville was next in line if I'd have gone one more place.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville beats Beechwood last year if Henley doesn't get hurt and Beechwood has 1 or 2 starters back. Pikeville over Beechwood all day long.

UK1fan Wrote:NewCath beat a 6A school show some love!

I had NCC at 15. That is showing some love. Solid win, but, the Camels are not expected to be near as good as in the past couple of years, so, the verdict is still out on the quality of that win.
Breathitt is that good? I may have to find some game film.
Hard to disagree based on 1st week of games
I can tell y’all across the state that our Cards made some believers out of Tn folk. I don’t know about the big school stuff but, I can tell you small school football in Ky is far more advanced than in Tn.
smoke1015 Wrote:Breathitt is that good? I may have to find some game film.

We will learn a little more about Breathitt after this Friday. South Laurel isn't a powerhouse in 5A, but they are a respectable opponent. If Breathitt is going to make a run at Kroger, their line play must improve on both sides of the ball.

If if if if if ......this isn’t last year it’s this year! Beechwood has better players and better coaches! Beechwood beats Pikeville 8 out of 10 meetings this year last year any year! Raceland isn’t in the top 25
RAMDAD50 Wrote:If if if if if ......this isn’t last year it’s this year! Beechwood has better players and better coaches! Beechwood beats Pikeville 8 out of 10 meetings this year last year any year! Raceland isn’t in the top 25

RAMDAD50 you got to much hate in you, just like last year you thought Beechwood would handle Pikeville easy and that definitely didn’t happen. Go to the if’s parts I am sure you could have thought about and more than likely did how Raceland could have beaten Pikeville last year. It’s natural to think that stuff. Now for Raceland being in the top 25 I think and it’s my opinion they are and I think you will see come crunch time. It’s been one game for these schools crown who you want now which in return won’t get you a happy meal at McDonalds. Long year let the games play out but I always be saying GO PANTHERS!!!
Patriot1 Wrote:RAMDAD50 you got to much hate in you, just like last year you thought Beechwood would handle Pikeville easy and that definitely didn’t happen. Go to the if’s parts I am sure you could have thought about and more than likely did how Raceland could have beaten Pikeville last year. It’s natural to think that stuff. Now for Raceland being in the top 25 I think and it’s my opinion they are and I think you will see come crunch time. It’s been one game for these schools crown who you want now which in return won’t get you a happy meal at McDonalds. Long year let the games play out but I always be saying GO PANTHERS!!!

I don’t have hate it’s just my opinion!! I have lots of love! I love giving Jett a hard time....it’s fun! I do it with a smile does that count?
Bell Co. is an eternal, dominating power - on this board.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I don’t have hate it’s just my opinion!! I have lots of love! I love giving Jett a hard time....it’s fun! I do it with a smile does that count?

Yes I quess but that is funny and Jet will love it
mysonis55 Wrote:I can tell y’all across the state that our Cards made some believers out of Tn folk. I don’t know about the big school stuff but, I can tell you small school football in Ky is far more advanced than in Tn.

What do you know about Notre Dame, Chattanooga football, We play them Saturday :popcorn: