Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County - vs.Collins (at Danville) - 6:00 PM Bob Allen Pigskin Classic 08-24-19
thoughts and predictions
Bell County 47-7
Bell County 35-14
After a 1-9 season last year I expect Collins to be a much better team this year................Bell still win Confusedinglepar

Bell County 35
Collins 24
Dudley knows how to schedule.
Bell Co 49
Collins 20
Xerxes Wrote:Dudley knows how to schedule.

Kinda like Bama? Wink
Bell-38
Collins-17
Running clock. Whatever Dudley wants it to be.
Bell County 35
Collins 17
Xerxes Wrote:Dudley knows how to schedule.

Dudley knows everything about the game of football. There is no better coach.
Collins will be much improved....

Bell Co - 27
Collins - 21
I think Bell County will be too much for Collins.
He took over a program that was 1-9 and has brought them back to life. Bell IMO is a top 4 in the mountains. I thought JC would have man handled Bell, but being able to play with JC tells me they are loaded.
Opinions vary. Dudley is a very good coach, but there are others who could be listed as better. This is a Jordan or LeBron who is better?
four quarters Wrote:Opinions vary. Dudley is a very good coach, but there are others who could be listed as better. This is a Jordan or LeBron who is better?
You might not like him but there is no better. Give hime time and he'll bring a team from the worst to championship level. He's done it more than once.
Especially motivating the fans at the end of the game in the stands. I have to say that was a first time I’ve seen a coach do that and I think the fans, coaches and players will learn something from that.
Bell by 21
four quarters Wrote:Especially motivating the fans at the end of the game in the stands. I have to say that was a first time I’ve seen a coach do that and I think the fans, coaches and players will learn something from that.
His players seem to be motivated, believe in him and go to war for him. I don't care what he does in the stands. doesn't concern me Smile
I’ve watched Dudley for years and he is a superb coach and motivator. Good luck to him this year. Sophomore class is strong, but middle school programs are very weak. I know it’s the future, but I think sophomore class is his last. Knox middle, Corbin and Middlesboro middle school look good.
four quarters Wrote:I’ve watched Dudley for years and he is a superb coach and motivator. Good luck to him this year. Sophomore class is strong, but middle school programs are very weak. I know it’s the future, but I think sophomore class is his last. Knox middle, Corbin and Middlesboro middle school look good.

You think Middlesboro Middle looks great and Bell Middle doesn’t? 😂😂😂
Sorry just going by what few games I have watched and a few conversations. How long do you think he will stay?
four quarters Wrote:Sorry just going by what few games I have watched and a few conversations. How long do you think he will stay?

Bell Middle beat Bullitt Central Middle 41-7 already this season. A lot bigger school and better program than Harlan City Middle who Middlesboro beat.

Dudley will coach until his health will not allow him. Then watch for John Dudley to take over possibly.
I think John Dudley likes what he is doing now and will take that over when other guy retires.
Bell.Co 35 Collins 14
Bell wins by whatever “Vegas “ sets it at. + or — 27.
Dudley is a great coach no matter how bad of a schedule he has. He’s turned Bell county around since they fell into their spell after Mills left but Dudley is a marvelous coach
Bell has a strong Junior class with some good skill kids and linemen. That group has been the most successful middle school group in some time. Several in that class have a lot of varsity experience. Maybe that will pay off for Bell this season and next.
Crazy Zebra Wrote:Bell has a strong Junior class with some good skill kids and linemen. That group has been the most successful middle school group in some time. Several in that class have a lot of varsity experience. Maybe that will pay off for Bell this season and next.

Bell Co starts 8 Juniors, which all started last season. We only have 9 seniors on the roster. With only 2-3 actually playing a lot.
Bell by 3 scores!!