Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denny Fugate hired to coach Cordia 2019-20
Denny Fugate is coming back to Lotts Creek to coach Cordia.
Where all has he been?
Denny is a good Coach. If Cordia has the talent they have had in past, look out 14th Region.
This could be a good move for Cordia. They need someone in there that will develop these boys. I think it will be interesting to see what denny can do. He has the experience, it should def be a better year for Cordia.
[Image: https://i.gifer.com/OFa4.gif] Bolz the ole Lotts Creekers have done went back to the future half style! Wowza! Looky here ole Fatpat and the entourage looking forward to seeing the lil cubs this year take on my Pats and welcome back from the future baby! #dollastorecomingsoon #goodwillisablastondacreek More mash taters please!!!
The Lions Den is dangerous once again.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:The Lions Den is dangerous once again.

It’s gotta be built first.
Its called Old Hindman Gym.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Its called Old Hindman Gym.

[Image: https://media.tenor.com/images/af3c18891.../tenor.gif]
Bulldoggies you straight up right brutha! All part of da plan! BOE is a genius! Ole Cordia gym scared the big guy when walked across the steps and they snapped like a mutha! #samecordiadifferentplayasandcoaches More mash taters please!!!
Wow this changes things in the 14th region
What is Cordia's enrollment this year?
This will be scary for the 14th. One of the best coaches ever to coach in the 14th. He will have the talent to win a region championship, it all comes down to if he can get his team to listen to him and play together. It is going to be a fun year.
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat sure worried about coach Danny. Brutha came to the el casa at red fox hills and I tried to fatten him up a little with some Chesters Fried and loaded taters. Going to be hard to lay a thumping on lotts creek knowing they not eatin well, wowza! He said that he had some newbies to come in but the bus got derailed to somewhere in Perry county.

#theydontplaytogetherondacreek More mash taters please!!!
HCS Wrote:What is Cordia's enrollment this year?

[Image:

]

#somewheresouthofafewnewtransfers More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat sure worried about coach Danny. Brutha came to the el casa at red fox hills and I tried to fatten him up a little with some Chesters Fried and loaded taters. Going to be hard to lay a thumping on lotts creek knowing they not eatin well, wowza! He said that he had some newbies to come in but the bus got derailed to somewhere in Perry

#theydontplaytogetherondacreek More mash taters please!!!

It’s Denny. His name is DENNY. Not Danny :-)
basketballx2 Wrote:It’s Denny. His name is DENNY. Not Danny :-)

[Image:

]

#thatswhatimsaying More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3e88qa.gif] Bolz lil fellow just got the news that the King and the Pats will have no mercy on the Lionettes! Ole Fatpat ready for a taterburner baby! #cantcomesoonenuff #smackdown More mash taters please!!!
I don't know what Coach Fugate will have to work with at Cordia, but I know that he has the coaching ability to take them far if they have talent returning and if they buy into his coaching. Good luck to Coach Fugate.
Fugate had some great teams at M.C. Napier in the 80s. What where his best teams since then? I think he was at Cordia once before.
Congrats to Coach Fugate!
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat got a lil teary eyed this weekend when Alice in chains torched the old gym to begin building the new one, wowza! We sure enjoyed putting beatdowns on them in that ole place. New building expected to be completed in 2034.

#seatingcapacityof67 #madeanicethriftstore More mash taters please!!!