Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2007 Pike County Bowl Preview.
Everybody knows about Pikeville and Belfry, but what about the other teams in the Pike County Bowl. What does Corbin bring to the table? Who is coming back and who they lost? What offense/defense do they run? Who are the incoming freshmen and transfers?
So I believe this is the PCB schedule.

*Aug 24 2007 @ Belfry High School
6:00 PM Shelby Valley vs Pike Central
8:00 PM Belfry vs Corbin

* Aug 25 2007 @ Pikeville High School
6:00 PM East Ridge vs Phelps
8:00 PM Pikeville vs Louisville Holy Cross
I can't swear to it, but I believe that the first two games each night are switched. I believe that S.V. plays on Saturday at Pikeville and E.R. plays on Friday at Belfry. I am not 100% sure on this.
warriorpride Wrote:So I believe this is the PCB schedule.

*Aug 24 2007 @ Belfry High School
6:00 PM Shelby Valley vs Pike Central
8:00 PM Belfry vs Corbin

* Aug 25 2007 @ Pikeville High School
6:00 PM East Ridge vs Phelps
8:00 PM Pikeville vs Louisville Holy Cross
CoachB Wrote:I can't swear to it, but I believe that the first two games each night are switched. I believe that S.V. plays on Saturday at Pikeville and E.R. plays on Friday at Belfry. I am not 100% sure on this.

Yea your probally right about that.
I started this to be about the Pike County Bowl. Pikeville and Holy Cross on the other thread and Belfry versus Corbin on this thread. Start another thread to talk about the OTHER games. Nothing else but Corbin needs to be on this thread thank you.
Capt. DH Wrote:I started this to be about the Pike County Bowl. Pikeville and Holy Cross on the other thread and Belfry versus Corbin on this thread. Start another thread to talk about the OTHER games. Nothing else but Corbin needs to be on this thread thank you.

No where in the thread title does it say Corbin only. I read it as Pike county bowl and that is what people are discussing in this thread. If you want a discussion about Corbin only then feel free to start a thread about Corbin in 2007.
Capt. DH Wrote:Everybody knows about Pikeville and Belfry, but what about the other teams in the Pike County Bowl. What does CORBIN bring to the table? Who is coming back and who they lost? What offense/defense do they run? Who are the incoming freshmen and transfers?

Right there inpost one it says Corbin. The other thread is about Louisville Holy Cross if anyone has a question about that one as well.
Capt. DH Wrote:Right there inpost one it says Corbin. The other thread is about Louisville Holy Cross if anyone has a question about that one as well.

I am fully aware of what the first post said because I read it. But you have to admit that the thread title is a bit misleading as to what information you are wanting.

Many members read thread titles and come in them and make comments about the topic in the thread which is the Pike county bowl.
As misleading as it may be to some people, it still says "what does Corbin bring to the table"? If I could go back in time and change it I would but I can't. If you would be so kind as to do that for me I would be much appreciative. I would like for it to say "What does CORBIN bring to the table for the 2007 Pike County Bowl".
Capt. DH Wrote:As misleading as it may be to some people, it still says "what does Corbin bring to the table"? If I could go back in time and change it I would but I can't. If you would be so kind as to do that for me I would be much appreciative. I would like for it to say "What does CORBIN bring to the table for the 2007 Pike County Bowl".

I changed it to sort of mirror the other thread about Holy Cross. Is the new title OK or would you rather have it changed to something else?
Now to the topic at hand. Is Cashen still there? I got the opportunity to see him last year at Russell and he was an impressive young man.
That lokka alright to me. Thanks. I also didn't see the other thread about HolyCross so I submitted a new one. If there is two of them please delete the first one. Thanks again.
Corbin will spread the field and Cashen will run on you if you go to drop coverage on the pass. Then he'll scramble and pick up 10-15 yards. After watching both Belfry and Corbin's last games last year I give the edge to the Hounds in this one.
I think Corbin will beat Belfry. Anyone else agree?
warriorpride Wrote:I think Corbin will beat Belfry. Anyone else agree?
Yep, Seen both teams play last year.I think Corbin will put a hurting on Belfry.