Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Preseason Top 10
Did Michael campbell get kicked off the team for being late for the bus ? I had heard that. If Hazard plans on going anywhere, they better sure up their defense. I heard the passing scrimmage season was not kind to them at all. Leslie lit them up in the last passing scrimmage over there.
MVP2 Wrote:1.Beachwood.
2.Raceland
3.Mayfield
4.Pikeville
5.LCA
6.Hazard
7.Louisville Holy Cross
8.Frankfort
9.Trimble Co.
10.Lynn Camp.
Did some starters for Trinity transfer to Raceland or something? Thats the only way theyre #2 in the state ahead of Mayfield.
I Rule The World Wrote:Did Michael campbell get kicked off the team for being late for the bus ? I had heard that. .

lol no way Campbell will be kicked off the team, he's by far the most tanleted player on the team i know coach Dixon wont kick him off....and for Paris who is their new head coach, i heard coach Washington aint there ne more?
I thought the same thing, but I had heard that more than once. They're playing him at X or Z and he's the real deal. Sounded kind of odd, but he has got probably the worst attitude I 've ever seen on a player, so I thought there might have been some truth to it. But I knew better.
BIGPUN

Here is my one and only warning about this thread. Keep it on the topic of the thread and not about peoples personal knowledge or who they want to pull for. Just because your opinion differs from others does not make it any more right than theirs.

KEEP IT ON TOPIC!
what about newport cent.
the big one Wrote:what about newport cent.
Newcath is 2a. Along with Danville,Bardstown,Somerset went from 1a to 3a.
Back on topic a little, does the new district start this year If so aren't Hazard and Pikeville in different district this season?
meganwillis10 Wrote:Back on topic a little, does the new district start this year If so aren't Hazard and Pikeville in different district this season?
Yes they would not play until the regional championship game if both make it that far.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yes they would not play until the regional championship game if both make it that far.
No, we wouldnt play until the semis. IF we get that far we would play the winner of LCA and Raceland district for region. I believe thats right. All I know is we wont play Hazard till the state semis. Dont mean to get too far ahead or anything but the mere thought of that gets me fired up. Think about it. Pikeville vs. Hazard on Thanksgiving weekend for the chance to go to the "The Pizza Box". After what happened last year in the playoffs youre talking about some serious drama right there LOL!
haha your right, I love to see that again and it would be the best! Pikeville vs Hazard winner going to Papa Johns wow so much drama! It would be great!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:No, we wouldnt play until the semis. IF we get that far we would play the winner of LCA and Raceland district for region. I believe thats right. All I know is we wont play Hazard till the state semis. Dont mean to get too far ahead or anything but the mere thought of that gets me fired up. Think about it. Pikeville vs. Hazard on Thanksgiving weekend for the chance to go to the "The Pizza Box". After what happened last year in the playoffs youre talking about some serious drama right there LOL!
Your speculation is fine and dandy but Pikeville needs only to think about the PCB and Louisville Holy Cross. End of story.
That's right, one game at a time.
I hope Lynn Camp has a lot coming back from that 3-7 season to be even considered by some a top ten team.
My preseason top 10

1. Mayfield
2. Beechwood
3. Frankfort
4. Lou Holy Cross
5. LCA
6. Pikeville
7. Hazard
8. Raceland
9. Harlan
10. Campbellsville
LC99 Wrote:My preseason top 10

1. Mayfield
2. Beechwood
3. Frankfort
4. Lou Holy Cross
5. LCA
6. Pikeville
7. Hazard
8. Raceland
9. Harlan
10. Campbellsville

I like this one...
Mayfield or Beechwood wins the state title in this class every year and maybe Louisville Holy Cross sneaks in every now and then. Beechwood should probably be ranked number one because Mayfield lost i belive more then half of their starters and Beechwood was pretty young last yr.

1. Beechwood
2. Frankfort
3. Mayfield
4. Lou Holy Cross
5. LCA
6. Pikeville
7. Hazard
8. Raceland
9. Harlan
10. Campbellsville

I'd love to see Mayfield @ #1 but Beechwood has to be the favorite, they will be loaded. Frankfort may also be ahead of the Cardinals but if so not by alot
Also watch for Crittenden Co from out west to climb into the top 10, they have alot returning from a team that was pretty good at the end of last season.

1. Mayfield
2. Beechwood
3. Frankfort
4. Lou Holy Cross
5. LCA
6. Pikeville
7. Hazard
8. Raceland
9. Harlan
10. Campbellsville

LC 99 Did you play on the 98 team with Henson?
Is Danville not in 1A?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Is Danville not in 1A?

No, the Ads are AA as of this year with the new 6 class system