Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKU Shootout - Hazard, Buckhorn Knott
The Dawgs played in the EKU Shootout yesterday. Does anyone know how they did? How did Knott County and Buckhorn do? I heard that Knott Co. beat Perry Co. 20+ points in the Pikeville College Camp on Thursday. The 14th region should be interesting next season.
Knott did well yesterday from what I understand. They beat Louisville Western 28 points and Lou Western beat Hazard by 1 in a close game. Knott also had a good game with Henry Clay where they led most of the second half but got beat by one or two in the final seconds. Hazard beat Adair county in OT thats about all I know, anybody know about Buckhorn?
Dawggie Wrote:The Dawgs played in the EKU Shootout yesterday. Does anyone know how they did? How did Knott County and Buckhorn do? I heard that Knott Co. beat Perry Co. 20+ points in the Pikeville College Camp on Thursday. The 14th region should be interesting next season.

That is not Perry County Central. I talked to one of the players from Knott Central and the Perry County team they played was from out of state.
and_1 Wrote:That is not Perry County Central. I talked to one of the players from Knott Central and the Perry County team they played was from out of state.

No you are wrong the Perry Team they beat was Perry from hazard with coach Hatcher coaching and all their players. Knott just beat them, they were up by 30 at one point and put their bench in and still won by 25+. You got some wrong info pal.
Who played for Perry and Knott? Did they have all of their top players?
Ratliff didn't play for Knott.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Ratliff didn't play for Knott.

stuart stamper, richard caudill, jarrod amburgey, dale fletcher, josh huff, and about 4 or 5 bench players.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Ratliff didn't play for Knott.

i heard that braxton ratliff wasn't gonna play basketball any more. is there anything to that?
powell will rock all these teams.
straightjacket please....
bluegrassballa Wrote:powell will rock all these teams.

Well Knott already beat Powell 20+ this summer. But no doubt Powell has some nice players.