Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 10 Estill County 3 (14th Region)
Final from Letcher Central. Hazard is just on a different level.
Tough loss for Estill. I predicted this outcome, but was hoping I was wrong. Hazard's dominant run will come to an end with this excellent group of Seniors! They will win in blowout fashion tonight.
Estill will be back
Hazard was dominant in this game from start to finish. Baker hit his second homerun of the season. Their seniors led the way and didn't look back. They will be a hard out for Breathitt in the championship game.
Estill Co.has to hit, young team with good mix of underclassmen returning that will have lots of depth in pitching for next few years...but has to hit, move runners up and score runs.
jumpshooter Wrote:Tough loss for Estill. I predicted this outcome, but was hoping I was wrong. Hazard's dominant run will come to an end with this excellent group of Seniors! They will win in blowout fashion tonight.

Hazard has had a great run. Tonight they will go for their 5th Region title in 6 years. In that time period they have gone 87-13 against the 14th region. They have not lost a 14th Region tournament game since a 2013 first round loss to Powell, winning 14 tournament games in a row.
It may come to an end but the scary thing is their middle school was state runner up.