Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Extremely Bored Thread
Alright, I've been dying the past few days from some serious boredom. I work from 9-6 and then my gf's been working until 11, so I really don't have much to do from 6 to 11.

Anyone have any ideas? Preferably something that involves getting outside the house.

I will do whatever the winning idea is...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's easy .....GOLF
OMG Midee.... I would rather watch paint dry on a wall.... LOLOL.... J/K of course but Midee does have a good idea.... Take up a sport of your own to keep you occupied...
Tennis, golf, men's softball league, bowling, etc....
phs1986 Wrote:OMG Midee.... I would rather watch paint dry on a wall.... LOLOL.... J/K of course but Midee does have a good idea.... Take up a sport of your own to keep you occupied...
Tennis, golf, men's softball league, bowling, etc....

I'll have you know that I play 4-5 times a week and would much rather be out in nature than watching paint dry...:p

And when I say nature I mean NATURE the way I play. I get to see all kinds of trees, bushes and woodland creatures while I look for my little white ball.:o
Yeah, I went out on Monday to a place in Lexington and shot an 82.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Yeah, I went out on Monday to a place in Lexington and shot an 82.

If that was for 18 then let me say you can kiss my :moon:
Yes, it was for 18 holes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh, did I forget to mention that par for the course was a 55?? :p

It's only a par 3 course....every hole was par 3 except for hole 15 which was a par 4. I never used a driver once. I would tee off with the 9 iron most of the time Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midee1 Wrote:I'll have you know that I play 4-5 times a week and would much rather be out in nature than watching paint dry...:p
And just how good might you be?
Beef Wrote:And just how good might you be?

My small little course around here i can shoot low to high 80's. Courses like Yatesville and Grayson you can put me down for at least 100.

How good might you be?
ComfortEagle Wrote:Oh, did I forget to mention that par for the course was a 55?? :p

It's only a par 3 course....every hole was par 3 except for hole 15 which was a par 4. I never used a driver once. I would tee off with the 9 iron most of the time Smile

Now I feel a bit better.Smile If you ever get close to my area give me a shout and we will head out and play.
:thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still trying to figure out my new clubs. I hope it gets better or I just spent a bunch of money just to sell them and get something else.
I played putt-putt like 3 times at week when I was in Richmond for school...I sucked but it was fun. I did the batting cages one time and I was lucky to survive. Me and softball balls don't mix.
Midee1 Wrote:My small little course around here i can shoot low to high 80's. Courses like Yatesville and Grayson you can put me down for at least 100.

How good might you be?
Hit the range then give me a call Wink
ComfortEagle Wrote:Alright, I've been dying the past few days from some serious boredom. I work from 9-6 and then my gf's been working until 11, so I really don't have much to do from 6 to 11.

Anyone have any ideas? Preferably something that involves getting outside the house.

I will do whatever the winning idea is...

Get a new girlfriend dude...lol JK
cig107 Wrote:Get a new girlfriend dude...lol JK

lol there is an idea
DTfan Wrote:I played putt-putt like 3 times at week when I was in Richmond for school...I sucked but it was fun. I did the batting cages one time and I was lucky to survive. Me and softball balls don't mix.

Where did you play at?

I was thinking about maybe going to Keeneland "Amusement Park"

But I don't know what they have to do there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There's batting cages and putt-putt at Lake Reba
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Where did you play at?

I was thinking about maybe going to Keeneland "Amusement Park"

But I don't know what they have to do there.

I played at the place over by Lake Reba...I think it's called Adventures or something...they have batting cages and putt putt both there. I have kinda wanted to go to the Keeneland "Amusement Park" but I'm like you I have no idea what they have there...maybe this fall I will check it out or if you go then fill me in on what's there and if it's worth the energy to drive there.