Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region favorites
First of all I don’t have any ties to any school in anyway. My children are grown and did not go to school in the state of KY anywhere. I have watched several games of LC, Paintsville, and JC this year. I think all 3 are pretty good teams and excel in different areas of the game. Come playoff time I still believe even with JC’s sweep of PHS that any of the 3 teams could win this region. JC is flat out dominant and is just bullying everyone they play. This is a fun team to watch. Paintsville can flat out hit the baseball. If they had a great arm or two they may be the favorite but their pitching just isn’t dominant like that of JC or LC. Which brings me to LC. Although they have lost a couple games here lately, don’t be fooled. This team is GOOD!!! They hit the ball all over the park and out of it too pretty often. They have 2 dominant arms and a couple more that is well above average. Also I feel that their coaching is right there with the best in the state. Don’t sleep on this team. It’s gonna be a fun regional tournament yet again. And with the region being at Floyd Central, I think they better be buying a lot of baseballs bc the ball has a tendency to jump out of that place. With these teams already crushing the way they do, go sit in the outfield your bound to get a sovenier!!!
Good, accurate, fair assessment.
JC looks good now and they seem to be getting better as the year progresses. They have several good pitchers and that’s an asset in high school baseball