Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County open
Again!
Waste of time! It will be a inside hire, it always is. Whitley never does anything for their kids, that’s why their sports programs are not very good!
Let the parents run it and take turns coaching. They are the ones that got the coach to quit. They made it to the region during a down year for them after losing several seniors and the parents worry about playing time. Ridiculous. Holcomb has them on the right track with Pruitt helping
This could be the best job In the Region, if the administration would get out of the way.
Whitley has an awesome facility and it is only getting better. Please hire a coach that won’t listen to the parents. Play the kids that deserve to play. If they do that, I see a region crown for the Lady Colonels in the next 3 to 4 years Lost a great coach and person in Halcomb
Coach Sean Pigman is the man. What are your thoughts on him?
GotYouInMyScope Wrote:Waste of time! It will be a inside hire, it always is. Whitley never does anything for their kids, that’s why their sports programs are not very good!

No it won't.
Superfly Wrote:Let the parents run it and take turns coaching. They are the ones that got the coach to quit. They made it to the region during a down year for them after losing several seniors and the parents worry about playing time. Ridiculous. Holcomb has them on the right track with Pruitt helping

The middle school teams haven't seemed to be down.
Pigman is a good hire for Whitley. Somebody outside...won't play politics. If he's allowed to play the best players regardless of age they will win.
magicfan217 Wrote:Pigman is a good hire for Whitley. Somebody outside...won't play politics. If he's allowed to play the best players regardless of age they will win.

I agree.
Pigman better play politics or else he won’t be there long. We are talking about Whitley after all.
Dr. X Wrote:Pigman better play politics or else he won’t be there long. We are talking about Whitley after all.

I'm sure it's true if an old pro like you said it.