8. Shelby Valley
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Magoffin county
11. Phelps
12. Betsy layne
13. Floyd county central
14. East Ridge
15. Jenkins
Pretty close but I believe you have to put both Lawrence County and Johnson Central above Paintsville right now because of pitching. Paintsville’s offense is as good or better then anyone’s but their lacking of pitching hurts them.

With Lawrence County and Johnson Central they have the best pitching in the region and their offense’s are solid and will score some runs.
First 4 are good. Belfry way to high and Sheldon Clark and Floyd Central should be closer to the 678 spots.
kai Wrote:First 4 are good. Belfry way to high and Sheldon Clark and Floyd Central should be closer to the 678 spots.

At this point in the season....Belfry is about right. They've gotten off to a much better start at 5-1 than most predicted. In comparing common opponents....they stack up better than either SC or Floyd Central. Obviously that could change once they play head to head.
Probably should flip #1 and #3 for now. Long season, but LC holding the upper hand early.
The top 3 are a level above the rest in the 15th this year. Lawrence Co, Johnson Central, and Paintsville are the top 3. You probably have to rank them in that order with LC’s win over Paintsville.
fewfirstchoice Wrote:The top 3 are a level above the rest in the 15th this year. Lawrence Co, Johnson Central, and Paintsville are the top 3. You probably have to rank them in that order with LC’s win over Paintsville.

They are very even ,Paintsville should’ve beat LC but hey no excuses. Not seen Central play but imagine games between these 3 will come down to who makes less mistakes. I do think Paintsville has the better bats but LC has the the pitching. I’d have to go LC, Paintsville then Central til I see JC play. Pikeville next but has a ways to go . Rest of the 15th no challengers really but it’s way early.
See you is standing region tourney time. I will try and to do rankings weekly. Great input
Johnson Central pitching is as good as anyone’s. They have 4 kids that they can put in the bump and beat anyone on any given night. Their offense is solid and their defense is as good as anyone’s.

Right now Lawrence County has to be ranked 1st with their win over Paintsville but JC has to be considered number 2 because their the better all around team. Now all this is just my opinion so it means nothing lol.
Paintsville has three really live arms and not too mention the lefty. Their issue it seems so far is throwing strikes and chemistry. If that gets ironed out they will win the region again. However, you also don’t play games on paper. So if it is not ironed out then I think from top to bottom Lawrence has the best team.