Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who had the best JV team in the 14th region this year
I saw many good JV teams but LCC and Hazards stook out to me.
Watch out for them next year.
yea you hit the nail on the head the cougars JV was undefeated with one tie to Hazard.
However the lack of senior leadership will hurt the cougars next year they'll have only one senior returning.
I agree, some of thhe younger guys will have to step up.
gold_glove Wrote:I agree, some of thhe younger guys will have to step up.

Shouldn't be much of a problem. LCC starts a freshman catcher, a freshman OF, and an 8th grade shortstop.
Yes, LCC has a bright future ahead of them. Their JV team is great with players like McKinsey Smith (#5), Tanner Sexton (an eighth grader, #6), Cobey Wright (#8), Chase Adams (#2)... The list goes on too!
Then you have there future horse pitching in Ryan Brock! If the kid pushes himself, he could be a D-1 prospect being 6'5 as a freshman! If this entire team pushes themselves, I am seeing at least 2 state tourney trips in the next 4 years! They have a stud in Logan Johnson who will be starting next year as an 8th grader as well! Sky is the Limit if they want it to be!
The JV was solid across all nine spots! Mike Watts at third, good hitter, Nathan Adams, pitcher, killed the ball, Aaron Wright can field and hit and Dustin ?? catcher, put up doubles and triples all year long.
The're going back to sectionals next year.
powell had a good team 56th district jv champs
powell did it real big this year
yea i watched there jv play and it looks like a bright future for the pirates