Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 6 @ Pikeville 3
Johnson Central started Ryley Preece who threw 4 scoreless innings. Andrew Music came in and threw 2 solid innings then Gabe Ferrell came in and closed it out with a 1-2-3 bottom of the 7th.
Ryan Sartin had a triple and rbi, Blake Delong had a double.
JC defense looked solid.

Pikeville started Tate Lakin on the mound and he threw it well. Only gave up one run to JC. I believe it was Tanner Hamilton that came in after Lakin followed by Tate Walters.

Good game for both this early in the season. The pitching looked pretty solid.
Precedent didn’t throw in this game but I agree there were some pretty good pitching in this game. I don’t know the kids name that started but I am pretty sure it wasn’t Preece I think he was on third if I not mistaken but I really don’t know this kids from Johnson Central
Patriot1 Wrote:Precedent didn’t throw in this game but I agree there were some pretty good pitching in this game. I don’t know the kids name that started but I am pretty sure it wasn’t Preece I think he was on third if I not mistaken but I really don’t know this kids from Johnson Central

Ryley Preece definitely pitched the first four innings. Andrew Music who moved from Texas started at 3B. Music pitched the 5th and 6th.
THOMCAT Wrote:Ryley Preece definitely pitched the first four innings. Andrew Music who moved from Texas started at 3B. Music pitched the 5th and 6th.

Sorry THOMCAT your right, my mind it wasn’t thinking( it gets that way when you get old) and he did do a good job.
Patriot1 Wrote:Sorry THOMCAT your right, my mind it wasn’t thinking( it gets that way when you get old) and he did do a good job.

LOL. I'm probably older than you. There reason I know is that I was there and almost froze to death.
THOMCAT Wrote:LOL. I'm probably older than you. There reason I know is that I was there and almost froze to death.

I was, too. But I left about the bottom of the six but I got him and another player on the team mixed up. Like I said just know a few of the names on JC team but they are going to be team to deal with in the 15th.
Patriot1 Wrote:I was, too. But I left about the bottom of the six but I got him and another player on the team mixed up. Like I said just know a few of the names on JC team but they are going to be team to deal with in the 15th.

I was pretty sure I was correct. The only reasons I knew was because my son was catching and I’ve know Ryley since he was like 8 yrs old lol.
Preece looks like he is primed for a huge season both at the plate and pitching. Having the Music kid is a big plus after losing a lot of pitching from last year. Besides Preece, Ferrell and Music who else will be in the rotation this year?
5A school vs a 1A SCHOOL
SHOULD DOMINATE