Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs. Butler
Wonder what kind of game this will be... Would like to see a team from the 14th win a game or two, but not sure if this will be the year if not.. anybody seen or heard much about Butler?
This will be a great game. Could go either way.
With Frazier becoming eligible it could be a better game than most thought. I Just couldn't see any team from the 14th region being able to compete with any team out of Louisville. Pulling for the commodores though!
Perry is athletic and deep enough to at least compete but I don’t really no anything about Butler to make a prediction. I’d like to see Perry win this game.
Perry Co. has a real chance to win this game, Butler is a really good team but Perry is deep and athletic, plus they have perimeter shooting. I predict Back will have a big game, in the mountains he is well known and well scouted, teams box and chase or at least commit one person to keep him from getting open looks, I doubt Butler will sell out that much on him and I think he will make them pay. Perry Central wins 63-59
is this game on youtube/facebook/website?
Best of luck to the Perry Central 18/under traveling AAU team. Make the 14th Region Proud!!
NFHS website. Cost $9.95/mo. Can cancel after the tourney. So entire tournament in crystal clear HD on laptop or mobile is a steal for $10.
Let’s do this Perry County Central :Cheerlead
13-10 Butler. First media time out just over a minute left in the first quarter. Been awhile since I’ve done an update thread. Pains me as a KCC fan. But let’s go Dores!
15-10 Butler after 2 FT
Turnover by Reed. Butler defense giving PCC problems
17-10 Butler. Jackson layup
17-13 Butler. Reed on the and 1
Frazier is in
17-13 Butler. End of 1Q
Frazier to the line for 2
17-15 Butler. Frazier gets both
Caudill ties it up on a missed Back 3. Back picks up a cheap foul on the inbounds
Turnover Butler. Still 17-17. Foul on Butler. Free throws for Reed.
18-17 Perry. Reed goes 1 of 2
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Caudill ties it up on a missed Back 3. Back picks up a cheap foul on the inbounds
Perry Transfer Central hanging tough
Perry leads 18-17 6:24 2Q. Foul on Perry. Butler settling for long FGs
19-18 Butler. 2 of 2 FT. Caudill fouled and going to the line.
20-19 Perry after Caudill FTs. 6:10 2Q
Technical difficulties on my end. 26-24 Butler. 4 min 2Q
Turnover by Reed. 3:37. Still 26-24 butler
28-24 butler
Turnover again by PCC. They have to take care of the ball better.
33-28 Butler. 2:10