Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 73 Tennessee 61
Way to go CATS.
Way to Go Cats !!!!!! Bring on them Gators !!!!

Thanks Chuck & Josh for the memories.........
i didnt know josh provided ne memories, his career high in 4 years was 9 points...lol

but man o man am i gonna miss chuck hayes
A win at Florida should lock a #1 seed.

Keep it up boys.
My prediction was close on this one lol
I predicted it to be
UK-81
UT-59
missed Uk's by 8 and UT's by 2
but great game by Carrier and Hayes and Sparks!
keep it up boys!
Way to go Cats!!!
our cats played good and im sure that they'll keep it up....but what about Chris Lofton..ive watched him play since hes been a junior in high school at mason county.....he was recruited by a lot of D1 schools ...matter of fact Pitino recruited the talented kid hard......but kentucky did even try to recruit him...theres somthin wrong there we missed out on a very good basketball player
zag we have enuff guards as it is...he wouldnt have gotten ne playing time, and hes really just a 3 point shooter, and thats it....and last time i checked all he does is chuck 3 pointers
He would have been nice to have but when you have the one's coming to UK that they did I can't fault them for not going after Lofton.
does ne one know how next years recruiting class is going to look like..cuz kentucky needs some front court help for morris
I think ne one know how next years recruiting class is going to look like does ne one know how next years recruiting class is going to look like.
plz elaborate
I do not understand.